LighthouseKeepers.com

RIP Karen Babineau

Posted By: flacoastie

RIP Karen Babineau - 04/08/20 03:55 PM

Karen Babineau passed away Tuesday night at home at approximately 8:40 PM from bone cancer. Roland is doing as well as can be expected and is happy that Karen was able to see her immediate family before passing. For those of you that do not know Roland, he owns and maintains the website (www.thecapecodstore.com) and is very active on the Forums. We should keep Roland and family in our prayers.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: RIP Karen Babineau - 04/09/20 12:25 AM

I'm so sorry to hear of her passing. I had been praying for her the last few weeks. I will keep Karen, Roland, and their family in my prayers.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: RIP Karen Babineau - 04/09/20 01:45 AM

So sad to hear of Karen's passing and Roland's loss. I have had Karen in my prayers in recent weeks and will keep Roland in my prayers.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: RIP Karen Babineau - 04/12/20 02:02 PM

I am sorry to hear about the loss of Roland's wife Karen. I think of them a lot and I am speechless to express the pain I feel thinking about it. This is one of those situation that you worry about saying the wrong thing,But I know with the loss of my wife I console myself that I don't have to watch her suffer anymore.
Posted By: The Cape Cod Store.com

Re: RIP Karen Babineau - 04/13/20 12:44 PM

Thank you all for your support. Karen had the biggest heart and was loved by everyone she touched. The outpouring of support we have gotten has been overwhelming and has touched me deeply. Like Daniel, I am also relieved that she no longer has to endure the excruciating pain that was part of her everyday life for the past 5 months. It is also very difficult to lose your wife and best friend after 35 years of life together. It is a tough new road for the entire family but we are close and will support each other throughout this extremely tough time.
Posted By: cclighthousebuff

Re: RIP Karen Babineau - 04/18/20 08:47 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, Roland. Thirty-five years is a long time to spend with your best friend and I hope those memories sustain you.
Posted By: TDSimpson

Re: RIP Karen Babineau - 04/19/20 03:34 PM

We are so sorry for your loss. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Tom & Diane Simpson
© 2024 Collector Forums