LighthouseKeepers.com

Prayers for Don Devine

Posted By: WackoPaul

Prayers for Don Devine - 02/22/12 06:10 PM

In talking with Harry recently I learned that Don has been gravely ill. Don's Gall Bladder ruptured and released bile and some stones into his body. Septicemia set in and he was so ill that the local hospital couldn't treat him. He was transferred to a Boston hospital where they have fought the condition for 10 days. Septicemia is a serious, life-threatening infection that can get worse very quickly.

He was so ill that they couldn't operate to remove his Gall Bladder, which Harry thinks is going to happen soon.

I shouldn't to say this especially during Lent but if anybody posts a derogatory post about Don and his illness I will personally remove him or her from the Forums. There have been some nasty things posted in the past and now is not the time for anything but prayers and good wishes for his total recovery.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 02/22/12 06:30 PM

Thanks, Paul. My prayers are with Don and his wife.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 02/22/12 07:49 PM

We'll keep Don in our prayers for a complete recovery.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 02/22/12 11:18 PM

Amy and I will keep him and his family in our prayers and pray for a full recovery.
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 02/24/12 01:35 AM

I am sorry to hear of Don's illness and wish him a speedy recovery.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 02/24/12 04:11 AM

Certainly hope they have been able to get the septicemia under control and get Don headed back towards healthy.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 02/24/12 02:20 PM

Nothing is more important than good health. Get well soon, Don!

:) Bob
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 03/04/12 04:19 PM

Any updates on Don?
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 03/06/12 02:51 PM

I was talking to Rhonda last week and she said that he was doing better, but, didn't get more specific then that.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 03/27/12 09:20 PM

I talked to Rhonda today and she reports that Don is back at work and doing fine.

I asked about the 2013 products and Rhonda said that Don would have an announcement in the second quarter.
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 03/28/12 02:16 PM

Good to hear Don is out of the hospital and back at work.
Posted By: lgthouselady

Re: Prayers for Don Devine - 03/31/12 05:36 AM

Yes,it is.
© 2024 Collector Forums