LighthouseKeepers.com

Iron Girl Triathalon(mini)

Posted By: kory63

Iron Girl Triathalon(mini) - 08/08/11 07:13 PM

My daughter, Allison, completed an Iron Girl Triathlon in Syracuse on Sunday1 She was always a decent athelete but I never thought of her competing in something like this! 600M swim, 30K bike and 3k run! Finished with what I think is a respectable time! BUT the important part is she trained, competed and finished! CONGRATULATIONS Allison!! waytogo groupwave and most importantly cheers cheers cheers
Rick ie Dad
Posted By: wvlights0

Re: Iron Girl Triathalon(mini) - 08/08/11 07:40 PM

Wow! That is impressive! Not only did she finish...(how many of us could ever have done that?)...but she had a respectable time. Try not to bust your buttons Rick. waytogo
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Iron Girl Triathalon(mini) - 08/08/11 08:11 PM

waytogo Allison! What a proud Papa you are Rick...and rightly so...
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Iron Girl Triathalon(mini) - 08/08/11 08:42 PM

applaud

Congratulations Allison and her proud papa and family !!!

groupwave

Posted By: Dave H

Re: Iron Girl Triathalon(mini) - 08/09/11 04:34 AM

Congratulations to Allison! That is some accomplishment. Not an easy series of events. I know how proud you are. Have to believe Allison is pretty proud of herself for finishing, and with a decent time. Now she'll have to start training for a full iron girl!
Posted By: mombo

Re: Iron Girl Triathalon(mini) - 08/12/11 04:10 PM

Way to go Allison! My daughter and some friends participated in a team triathalon when she was in high school. It was a run, biking (Linda's part) and a 2 person canoe race. No swimming as it was at Onondaga Lake Park! I don't think their time was that great but they finished high enough in their age group to get a small trophy.
© 2024 Collector Forums