LighthouseKeepers.com

Prayers for Lee Hall

Posted By: WackoPaul

Prayers for Lee Hall - 04/05/11 06:01 PM

I know a lot of you know Lee Hall from Harbour Lights Events.. Tom Kenworthy the president of NELL sent me the following NELL email this morning..

Dear NELL Members,

Lee Hall, NELL member and longtime Fundraising Co-Chair suffered a heart attack Thursday and was in the hospital on Cape Cod. I just spoke with Judy and she told me Lee is doing well and will be home in a day or two.

You can send your good wishes to;

Lee Hall
77 Hazel Lane
Brewster, MA 02631

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers Lee. Get well soon!

Regards,

Tom

Sue and my thoughts and prayers go out to Judy and Lee at this time and we hope for a full and speedy recovery..

Paul

Re: Prayers for Lee Hall - 04/05/11 06:38 PM

For those who might need a little help remembering what Lee Hall looks like, well here he is at Eldred Rock Lighthouse, AK...

Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Prayers for Lee Hall - 04/05/11 07:12 PM

I'm very sorry to hear of Lee's heart attack. I do not know Lee, but still wish him well for a speedy recovery.

Our prayers will include him for a 100% recovery and for no more heart attacks.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Prayers for Lee Hall - 04/05/11 08:45 PM

Get well soon Lee!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Lee & Judy.

- Bob & MaryAnn
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Prayers for Lee Hall - 04/06/11 12:44 PM

Get well soon, Lee! Take care of yourself!

Bob

Re: Prayers for Lee Hall - 04/06/11 10:08 PM

Judy Hall posted the following good news on Facebook..

Hi all and thanks so much for all your good wishes and the prayers. Lee is home and almost back to his OCD-self. They put one stent yesterday in an artry that had a 95% blockage and another artery had a 50% blockage but they are going to try to manage that with medication. Not sure how to manage a household that now has two bad hearts in it but it should be fun. Love to you all.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Prayers for Lee Hall - 04/08/11 12:05 AM

Thanks for the news Paul
© 2024 Collector Forums