LighthouseKeepers.com

Please vote!

Posted By: mombo

Please vote! - 03/29/11 10:06 PM

I received an email from my son Bill and his fiance Melissa as follows:

"In the midst of everything going on (New house, new jobs, and helping out with Japan), we almost forgot that we had entered into a contest for a free wedding in Sonoma Valley. We are now 1 of 12 couples selected as semifinalists. We quickly did a video. It's not pretty, but we hope it's good enough to take us to the final round. The top 5 vote getting videos advance to the next round where the company picks the winner. So if you have the time, please check it out and vote for us if you can. Thanks!"

You can help out by going to:

http://www.sonomadreamwedding.com:80/

and voting for them.

You have to register first. (Dont forget to uncheck the box about receiving future emails from the company, unless that automatically disqualifies them???). Their photo should be the third from the left in the top row. You can play the video first to see how they met, etc. Then you click on vote. I don't know if you can vote more than once. Some of these things let you vote once a day. You can try again the next day to see.

If you can please send this on to some of your contacts. I really would prefer to pay airfare to CA instead of HI!!!! Best would be to have they marry here but I don't think that's an option. At least Japan where Mel's Mom and Dad live some of the time isn't an option, currently!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

(If you've already received this in an email from me, just ignore this post.)
Posted By: HCS

Re: Please vote! - 03/29/11 10:19 PM

I voted and wish them luck!
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Please vote! - 03/30/11 05:22 PM

I voted for them! Looks like you may be able to vote more than once, just not the same day. This assumption based on the fact that when I attempted to vote a second time today, a message displayed advising I had already vote today. Hopefully, my assumption is correct...I will try again tomorrow.
Posted By: Twiggy

Re: Please vote! - 03/30/11 06:10 PM

Sorry Mombo
The site said the rules do not allow people in my area (CA??) to vote in this pro mo.
Twiggy
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Please vote! - 03/30/11 11:54 PM

Sue, I voted for them today and will check back again tomorrow to see if I can vote again...Sure hope they win this great gift!

Re: Please vote! - 03/31/11 04:09 AM

Thanks guys. Twiggy, if they win maybe you are close enough to attend the wedding? I was just able to vote again so it must be once a day.
Posted By: wheland

Re: Please vote! - 03/31/11 02:29 PM

I've tried several times but the site won't let me even put my e-mail address in.

Dennis

Re: Please vote! - 03/31/11 03:25 PM

Thanks for trying Dennis. Another friend told me she couldn't get past the part where you have to enter the security code, or whatever it's called. She tried 6 times. Must be troubles at the site?

You can try this as it comes up with a "Register Now" option. Once you're registered it seems the first link works to vote the next day, etc.

http://www.sonomadreamwedding.com//view_gallery_link?id=3024
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Please vote! - 03/31/11 04:56 PM

Sue, I voted just now...no problems!
I hope they are chosen!
Posted By: wheland

Re: Please vote! - 03/31/11 10:45 PM

Don't understand it but I can't get anything to register my click on it.

Frustrating. Sorry I can't be of any help.

Dennis
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Please vote! - 04/01/11 03:58 AM

Mombo :)

Voting daily for the happy couple! ;)

Keep our fingers cross for them!
Posted By: Angels Gate

Re: Please vote! - 04/02/11 04:13 AM

They said that residents from my area were not eligible to vote. This was after they got all my info! I'm sorry, I wanted to help.

Re: Please vote! - 06/01/11 08:28 PM

Thanks for everyone who voted, or tried to vote. Unfortunately Bill and Melissa didn't win. They have bought a house and are enjoying being homeowners. (We'll see how long that lasts, lol.) No word on a wedding though.
© 2024 Collector Forums