LighthouseKeepers.com

Smile

Posted By: rscroope

Smile - 01/17/11 03:54 AM

My 4 year old Granddaughter Julta has been calling me every Sunday after a JETS victory to say, "How about those JETS Grandpa!"
I just got a call at 8pm!
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: Smile - 01/17/11 05:53 AM

Always good to see the Patriots go down in flames. cheers That's 3 playoff losses in a row for them. groupwave

Now if only Green Bay can beat Chicago next week this year playoffs will be perfect. Well other the the fact that the Redskins haven't sniffed the playoffs in years. cry

Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Smile - 01/17/11 08:54 PM

I agree Eric only I would add, sorry Bob, I would like it to be a Steelers vs Packers Superbowl... While I have always been a Colts fan from 1957 on , my son Chad grew up a Steelers fan.. Before the Colts moved here I would take him to a couple of Steeler games every year so they have grown on me through him..
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Smile - 01/17/11 09:35 PM

tired When does baseball season start? tired tired

Re: Smile - 01/17/11 10:08 PM

Feb 15 Pitchers & Catchers start!

Re: Smile - 01/17/11 10:30 PM

They still play baseball, other than Little League, High School and College?

Re: Smile - 01/17/11 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: WackoPaul
I agree Eric only I would add, sorry Bob, I would like it to be a Steelers vs Packers Superbowl... While I have always been a Colts fan from 1957 on , my son Chad grew up a Steelers fan.. Before the Colts moved here I would take him to a couple of Steeler games every year so they have grown on me through him..

And I was being so nice about your Colts demise!

Re: Smile - 01/17/11 10:40 PM

Lets call it Caldwell's demise, I guess that's wishful thinking on my part..

There is only one happy team and their fans after the Super Bowl each football season, that is why I feel so lucky to have been at the XLI Superbowl and watch the Colts win in person with my son standing next to me.. I don't think we sat down the whole 2nd half. It rained the whole game and it just added to the memories of the game..
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Smile - 01/18/11 12:17 PM

The Pats fell flat on Sunday. I would have never thought the Jets could have controlled them like they did. Oh well, it's only a game, but to some it's a business. Victories at this point of the season means millions of dollars spread through the economy of the team's region. I haven't picked a new team to root for yet.

:) Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums