LighthouseKeepers.com

Engagement

Posted By: Anonymous

Engagement - 04/15/02 05:10 AM

I wanted to tell everyone about my recent engagement to my fiancee April. We do not have a date set yet, but have been thinking about having our wedding at Heceta Head, location of my favorite lighthouse here in Oregon.

Here is a picture of April and myself - and of course, April's new "sparkley." Ned

[This message has been edited by Ned Fenimore (edited 04-14-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Ned Fenimore (edited 04-14-2002).]
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Engagement - 04/15/02 05:19 AM

Congratulations Ned & April! A possible lighthouse wedding at Heceta Head? May have to invite Derith.

Dave
[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 04-17-2002).]
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Engagement - 04/15/02 05:22 AM

Congratulations to both April and Ned. I wish the two of you the best ever!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Engagement - 04/15/02 07:16 AM

The very best you you...Ned & April...Keep us updated on your wedding plans.
Ruthie
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Engagement - 04/15/02 07:52 AM

Congratulations Ned and April!!!!
Heceta Head would be an awesome location for a wedding. Hope that works out for you! What a hansome couple you make. Please keep us posted on the wedding plans and some pictures of the event would be nice too!
May your lives together be a blessing for you both. You have my prayers for a wonderful life together!!

Dale
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Engagement - 04/15/02 04:55 PM

Congratulations to both of you. Heceta Head would be a beautiful location for a wedding.
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: Engagement - 04/15/02 11:56 PM

Posted By: wheland

Re: Engagement - 04/16/02 12:50 AM

Congratulations Ned & April!

Wish you the best and hope you get the Wedding you both want.

Dennis
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Engagement - 04/16/02 02:21 AM

Congratulations Ned and April!!!!!

I hope your wish to be married at Heceta Head comes true.

All the very best to the engaged couple.

2beacons
Posted By: JoanieO

Re: Engagement - 04/16/02 04:34 AM

CONGRATULATIONS NED AND APRIL ON YOUR RECENT ENGAGEMENT.

HOPE YOUR WISHES COME TRUE ABOUT HAVING YOUR WEDDING AT HECETA HEAD LIGHTHOUSE. WHAT A SETTING; WHAT A VIEW !

HOPE YOU'LL SEND US SOME MORE PICTURES !
BEST WISHES, JOAN AND RON OUELLETT
JOANIEO
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Engagement - 04/16/02 03:03 PM

Thank you for all of your nice comments and wishes. I showed these to April, and she thought they were wonderful! It's great to be part of a close-knit and friendly group of friends from so many different places. Thanks again, and we look forward to sharing our upcoming plans and some pictures of the wedding, no matter where we have it.

Ned
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Engagement - 04/16/02 03:09 PM

Congratulations April and Ned!

WOW! What a place to have a wedding!
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Engagement - 04/16/02 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ned Fenimore:
Thank you for all of your nice comments and wishes. I showed these to April, and she thought they were wonderful! It's great to be part of a close-knit and friendly group of friends from so many different places. Thanks again, and we look forward to sharing our upcoming plans and some pictures of the wedding, no matter where we have it.

Ned

Congratulations Ned and April! So does that mean April's going to invite us all to the Lighthouse Wedding? LOL
- Bob (just kiddin')
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Engagement - 04/17/02 02:12 AM

I'm a little slow on the uptake Ned, but congratulations to you and April. I'm in the midst of wedding plans myself, but it's my daughter's, not my own. Heceta Head would be a beautiful site for one. We briefly considered my old Coast Guard Station on Humboldt Bay, but it tends to get breezy and cool late in the day.

Hope yours proves to be a truly wonderful day. There is a saying in the front of our wedding album, but I don't know who to credit.
"I love her, not for who she is, but for who I am when I am with her."

Best Wishes,

Rich

------------------
Posted By: Nana

Re: Engagement - 04/17/02 04:10 AM

Congratulations and best wishes. Heceta Head will be a perfect location. Recently when we were visiting overnight, we met a couple who had be married in the house and had reserved the entire house for the wedding party.
Derith
Posted By: mombo

Re: Engagement - 04/17/02 05:17 AM

Congratulations to you both!
Posted By: Digger

Re: Engagement - 04/17/02 07:20 PM

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!
© 2024 Collector Forums