LighthouseKeepers.com

Urgent Prayer Request

Posted By: RezmanDale

Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 06:23 AM

My Brother Gary has suffered a Heart Attack. I was with him today while they did an angiogram and placed a stent in his Left Anterior Decending coronary artery, which was 100% blocked. He has some damage but we will not know the extent for a few days. The Doctor says the next 24 hours are critical. He is in CICU in Sun City. He has other blockages (none were as bad 80% and 60%) but his condition would not allow them to be opened today. He is only 54. The Doctor says he will have to retire from the Fire Department after 28 years as a result. He will not take that very well. Please keep him in your prayers!!!!!

Dale
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 11:55 AM

Sorry to hear about Gary's unfortunate medical condition, Dale. Hopefully, the miracles of modern medicine will bring him back 100%.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Gary and his family.

Bob M
Posted By: wheland

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 01:32 PM

Dale,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, Gary.

I hope he gets well soon. I can actually say I know how he feels- I had a Heart Attack last July and had a stent installed then and had double bypass in September.

It's amazing what they can do these days so we'll keep good thoughts going his way and hope for the best.

Feel free to pass along my e-mail address if he feels the need to talk to someone who has gone through it.

Dennis
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 03:13 PM

Dale,

I'm so very sorry to hear about your brother, Gary. I know that it can be very tramatic. I had a quadrupple by-pass two years ago. No fun, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

My prayers are with him and you.

Bob
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 03:20 PM

I will be sure to remember Gary in my prayers. And say a few for you too. It's not easy standing by watching such things happen to our loved ones and knowing that there is nothing we can do.

Stephanie
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 03:34 PM

Dale,

Our prayers will be with you, Gary and your entire family as you go through these times of anxiety.

Bert & Sharon
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 04:42 PM

My prayers are with your brother, his family, you and yours. If I can do anything more, please let me know, Dale.

John
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 05:33 PM

Our prayers are with you and your family, and your brother and his family. The power of prayer is miraculous.

Joyce
Posted By: PFC

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/21/04 08:15 PM

Dale - Know that my prayers are with you and your brother. It is amazing the things that doctors can accomplish these days!

All my best,
Paul Conlin
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/22/04 01:04 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with Gary and the whole family...And I agree wholy, prayers are very powerful.
Ruthie
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/22/04 03:33 AM

Dale, I think that there will be a great number of fine folks keeping Gary in their thoughts and prayers. Sounds like Gary is in good hands, and I know that things will work out.
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/22/04 08:26 AM

Thanks everyone for your prayers and well wished. Gary is doing very well right now. The Doctor says he is improving rapidly and developed some bypass circulation of his own that is helping him out a lot. Still not sure what the extent of the damage will be but he says he is much more optimistic about things now. Prayers do work!!! smile thanks all

Dale
Posted By: buster

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/22/04 04:03 PM

My prayers are with him frown
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/22/04 05:03 PM

Dale,
you have my prayers, hope he has a speedy recovery!
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/23/04 07:42 PM

We'll keep Gary in our prayers. Keep the faith.
Judy
Posted By: Kat

Re: Urgent Prayer Request - 08/26/04 10:53 PM

Our heartfelt prayers are with you and your family.
Larry and Kat Waterson
© 2024 Collector Forums