LighthouseKeepers.com

Chloe's First Year Part I...

Posted By: WackoPaul

Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/12/05 09:14 PM

continued from Chloe\'s First Christmas Picture..

Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/12/05 10:20 PM

Paul,

She is a little doll. Having a grand-daughter I can just imagine what you two are feeling. Looks like Grandma is coming along fine also. Thank God!

Bert smile

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/13/05 12:21 AM

Sue was thrilled after the doctor told her at her last check-up that she could now lift more than 7lbs.. It was Chloe here we come...
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/13/05 04:22 AM

Sue I know how you feel!
What a precious little girl. I know you are just beside yourself!
Grand parents are sooo lucky... aren't we? wink

Pam

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/13/05 08:39 PM

It was Grandpaul's turn today..

Posted By: rscroope

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/13/05 08:53 PM

Great medicine for Grandma and Grandpa!
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/13/05 11:09 PM

Chloe has such great flirty eyes and smile smile Just melts your hearts doesn't she. laugh
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/13/05 11:49 PM

Chloe has to be the happiest baby I've ever seen. Either that, or grandpa deletes all the not-happy pictures from his digital camera. wink

This e-baby stuff is so fun! It's like I have a granddaughter, which is a thought I'm just going to make go away now. eek
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/14/05 05:08 PM

Such a cutiepie!! Each picture shows more of her personality. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.
Posted By: Kat

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/15/05 02:05 AM

She is an adorable baby, great smile. Good to see Sue holding and enjoying Chloe again. God bless you all, and we'll see you at the HLC meeting.

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/28/05 04:11 AM

Today was a very special Easter in the Brady family.
Granddaughter, Chloe, was baptized at St Agnes Church in Ft Wright, KY. Godmother Lee Ann holds Chloe while Father Brian baptizes her. Godfather John watches.

Lee Ann is a wonderful neighbor who lives across the street from Barb, Chloe and Chad. Lee Ann is a nurse and gave Barb many heparin shots when pregnant. John is the Sports photographer at the TV station (where Barb and Chad first met) where Chad is a news photographer in Cincinnati. John is a great friend of both Chad and Barb and was in their wedding.
Posted By: Rod Watson

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/28/05 06:31 AM

Blessings to Chloe!

That's a pretty cool coincidence. Ryan (7 months old now) was baptized last night at a special Easter weekend Saturday ceremony where 7 other infants/ toddlers were also baptized. The ceremony started outside the church with a small 'bonfire' to light the ceremonial candles, then a processional into the church where all the children in attendance gathered around the floor in a circle where the story of Easter was read to them. The baptisms were next, and then we all moved into the main cathedral for mass. Was a really beautiful ceremony, based on one of the most earliest of Easter rituals.

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 03/28/05 07:15 AM

God bless Chloe and Ryan and their families.

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/05/05 04:05 PM

GrandPaul and Grandma have been going through Chloe withdrawl (almost 4 weeks) and Chad and Barb are bringing her over for Grandmother's Day... I thought I should update the thread with an image that Chad shot a couple of weeks ago and emailed..

Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/05/05 04:23 PM

What a "QT Pie"!
Posted By: catzb1

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/05/05 04:54 PM

Absolutely gorgeous! You are all very lucky to have such a sweet grandaughter. Bless you all!

Cathy-----not a grandma yet... frown

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/11/05 04:34 AM

Mother's Day..

Chloe enjoying being held by her Great-Aunt Judy!

Mothers Day turned into GrandPaul's Day, also....

Grandma Sue's turn with Chloe..

Mom's Lilacs are in full bloom!!
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/11/05 03:24 PM

She's beautiful! Isn't it great being a grandparent! Keep the photos coming Paul.

Bert smile
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/11/05 04:39 PM

What a blessing.

A child full of smiles and love surrounded by people who love her dearly and doubly blessed by parents who went through so much before she arrived.

Smile Chloe! God is happy!
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/12/05 05:46 AM

What a beautiful little treasure. Grandbabies are the greatest and she's a real doll.
Judy

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/12/05 05:57 AM

Sue & Paul...she is just the cutest laugh Love to see pictures of such a happy baby... Way to go Chloe!!!

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/23/05 10:02 PM

Chad sent me some images from their trip down on the farm this past weekend.. I am posting one that shows Chloe's first horseback ride.. The lady holding Chloe is Chad's best friend and Best Man's mom, Lana.. Lana helped raise Chad from first grade on up.. Lana and her husband Tom (retired firefighter) have a farm now in Southern Indiana.. Tom went to grade school and high school with Sue..

Ride em Chloe!!!
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/24/05 05:11 AM

Those little tikes sure do grow fast!!

What a blessing!

Pam
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/24/05 03:00 PM

Looking at that picture of GrandPaul and Chloe I have to assume that her head of hair came from the other side of the family! wink

Mike
Posted By: Kat

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/24/05 06:02 PM

WOW!! Has Chloe ever grown, what a cute little cowgirl. And check out the sandles she is wearing, Barb sure dresses her up darling. God Bless you all.

Kat & Larry

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/30/05 09:50 PM

Chloe Memories on Memorial Day..

First playing with Dad!

Then it's GrandPaul's turn!!

Chloe's first solid foods!!

Smiling in my new Intellitainer!!

Oh my gosh!!
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 05/31/05 06:53 PM

Isn't it amazing how much personality little ones develop in such a short time. She is obviously a happy and loved baby! The expression on her face in the pictures with her daddy & her GrandPaul tells the whole story! smile

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 06/27/05 01:29 AM

Feeding on Father's Day..

Chad was feeding Chloe on Father's Day

When

Chloe

Found

Her

Tongue!!
Posted By: FredKuhl

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 07/19/05 06:48 AM

Paul and Sue,
Telephones just don't hack it when it comes to babies. Pics are great, but there's nothing like the real thing. I was holding my 10 day old great-granddaughter (surrogate, but a doll never-the-less) last week and thought of you. Rodgers and Hammerstein came up with "There's nothing like a dame". And from long experience I gotta say "there's nothing like a baby girl", they'll melt your heart. Continue to enjoy thru the teens and beyond. Bless you. Love to all. And thanks to the telephone crew who still keep in mind

The Ancient Mariner

P.S. I'm beginning to have positive thoughts that I'm gonna make the reunion. Better have. I leave a week fom next Sunday. Clear the highways, leadfoot is on the loose.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 07/19/05 01:43 PM

Paul & Sue,
I was on vacation when you posted the latest. We're jealous as can be! Although we love our Granddogs...
I love how her little personality comes out through her eyes and smile.

Fred,
Safe journey, and I'll see you in Mackinau. I still remember the last time I saw you arriving at the end of the LI Regional with much celebration from those in attendance.

Bob

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 07/21/05 06:32 AM

Guess who stopped over to the Harbour Lights Midwest Museum to see her GrandPaul this past weekend!!

Check out those eyelashes!!

Grandma Sue is spending the week with Chloe and her parents.. So GrandPaul gets to see her again this weekend when I pick up Sue..

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 07/24/05 02:35 AM

Like the blanket says between Chloe and her doggie 'Buddy'..... Friends!!

Going for a swim..

Chloe with her fish splashing in the pool..

Barb, Chloe and Buddy all enjoy cooling off together in the pool!!

Re: Chloe's First Year Part I... - 07/24/05 06:42 PM

Chloe's First Year Part Two continued here..

Part Two!!
© 2024 Collector Forums