LighthouseKeepers.com

Prayers for Little Nathan

Posted By: MrsTLC

Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 02:35 AM

Awhile back I had asked for prayers for Nathan Wallace who's parent's Stefani & Marty are friends of ours. Marty is a police officer with Phoenix Police and Stefani use to work with me in Police Communications. The following is what has recently transpired.

On July 11, 2002, Nathan, underwent a fourth liver transplant at a hospital in Florida. Nathan was born with a medical condition called biliary atresia and needed a liver transplant about two years ago. His mother Stefanie donated a portion of her liver; unfortunately, this transplant procedure did not cure Nathan's condition. Nathan returned to the Organ Transplant Center in Florida more than a month ago and underwent a second transplant. His body ultimately rejected this organ, and Nathan developed Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) which can lead to mononucleosis and lymphoma. On July 9, 2002, Nathan underwent a third transplant and initially the doctors were very optimistic. The liver was working fantastically, and the physicians were optimistic about his recovery. Unfortunately, Nathan's body rejected this liver, which necessitated a fourth operation

Please keep this dear sweet Nathan and his family in your prayers as he need all he can get.
Ruthie
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 03:26 AM

Ruthie,

My heart hurts for this little boy! May all of the "Angels" be at his side, and watch over his parents too!

Please keep us up-to-date!

Mary
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 03:45 AM

Thank you Ruthie for sharing this with us. Mine and Jackie's prayers will go out for Nathan as well as for his parents and loved ones. An extra dose of strength and grace wouldn't hurt during this time as well.

Tim and Jackie Young
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 04:37 AM

Ruthie,

Our prayers go out to little Nathan and his parents. Please God give him the healing touch.

Mary and Jeff
Posted By: Elmer

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 05:00 AM

Hi Ruthie,

Sometimes life seems so unfair ..... Carol's & my prayers are extended to Nathan and his parents.

Keep us up to speed,

Carol & Dan
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 05:01 AM

Wow that's a awful lot for such a little one to go through. Nathan and family are in our prayers. Keep us informed on how things go ok Ruthie.

Dale frown
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 05:29 AM

I was thinking of Nathan not 2-3 days ago, wondering what happened to this little guy that you brought up for prayers some time back.

Our prayers go out for Nathan and his family.
Posted By: ktamlin

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 06:15 AM

Ruthie

Karen's and my prayers go out th Nathan and I will put his and his parents names on the prayer list at my weekly Promise Keepers group.

May the Lord bless him and keep him safe.
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 05:55 PM

Please add my prays and those of my family for little Nathan. Please keep us informed of his progress.
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 06:52 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with Nathan. Thank you for the information Ruthie. It makes you realize just how good we have it in our lives.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 07/30/02 07:22 PM

OUr prayers for Nathan will be utmost in our thoughts.

Bert + Sharon

Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Prayers for Little Nathan - 08/01/02 12:12 AM

Add Cam and I to those whose prayers go out to Nathan and his family. Hope all goes well for them.
smile
Rich
© 2024 Collector Forums