LighthouseKeepers.com

Medical school graduation

Posted By: 2beacons

Medical school graduation - 06/03/04 12:28 AM

Our son David will graduate from the Medical College of Ohio which is located in Toledo on Friday, June 4!!!!! It makes us so proud to see him fulfill his dream of becoming a doctor. He will be starting his residency in family practice later this month in Grand Rapids, MI.

WAY TO GO DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

Mom and Dad
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Medical school graduation - 06/03/04 12:42 AM

Congrats to Dave and Jeff & Mary as well. What a big accomplishment! smile I know how good it feels as a parent to see your children succeed.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Medical school graduation - 06/03/04 12:45 AM

Congratulations, Dave. A great accomplishment. I know that Jeff & Mary will be ear to ear smiles as they watch him graduate this weekend. As I recall, Mom & Dad brought him to a store event in Toledo a few years back.

Congratulations also to Lori & John, who had a son graduate from law school a couple weeks ago.
Posted By: RoyMcB

Re: Medical school graduation - 06/03/04 01:29 AM

I think that a big Congrats should go out to all the Grads for living their dreams and having great Parents to back them up in going for there dreams. Good Luck to all in making there journey through the uphill climb that life may put in front of them.
Posted By: JJ

Re: Medical school graduation - 06/03/04 05:37 AM

Congrats to Mary and Jeff, Lori and John, and their children who have done so well. Also add Mombo's name to the list as her son, who is a West Point Graduate and has served his military obligation, also picks up an MBA this year. The parents can be proud of giving the right start to the "kids" and supporting them through the hard times.
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: Medical school graduation - 06/03/04 05:42 PM

Congratulations Dave on your graduation from Medical School. Jeff and Mary congratulations on having survived all the trials and tribulations that go along with having a child accomplish their goals. We know that Dave had a great support from his family.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Medical school graduation - 06/04/04 03:38 PM

Congratulations to the '2beacons' family, Dave, Mary & Jeff on their big accomplishment -- the dream of many a student and certainly of many families -- a 'Doctor' in the family.
Posted By: Digger

Re: Medical school graduation - 06/11/04 02:05 AM

That is quite an accomplishment. You must be very proud parents and Dave must be overjoyed that school is finally over!

I didn't do as good a Dave. After 36 years of med-school I finally dropped out and decided to become a gravedigger. I found out it was easier to bury my mistaks than try to fix them!!!! laugh
© 2024 Collector Forums