LighthouseKeepers.com

Please pray for my husband

Posted By: JoAnn

Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 08:50 AM

Some of you may remember meeting my husband,John at the reunion.John suffered a stroke last Monday.We celebrate our 49th wedding anniversary on Nov.8th.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 04:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear about John's medical problem. I hope he does well and recovers soon. Please keep us informed of his progress.

Bob
Posted By: JJ

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 04:23 PM

Kathy and I were among the lucky people who met Joann and John at the reunion and got a chance to enjoy their company. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them for a speedy recovery.
Jim
Johnson
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 06:10 PM

Joann, I wasn`t at the Reunion, but your husband is in our prayers. I`m sure not many can announce a 49th anniversary. Please allow me,quietly, to say congratulations and our wishes for a speedy recovery to your husband.

terry

[This message has been edited by tarbaby (edited 11-04-2001).]
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 06:18 PM

Our prayers are with you JoAnn. Hopefully John will have a quick recovery and be better soon. God Bless
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 07:23 PM

JoAnn & John - MJ and I will keep you both in our thoughts and prayers.

Ron & MJ
(CT Keepers)
Posted By: oseabee

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 07:58 PM

I couldn' attend the reunion because of a stroke and heart attack so I can feel for him hope it was a mild one and he is up and around soon.my prayers are with you bothas I know it is as hard on you as him,many things to deal with.get him into a good working therapy soon as possible.Bill O'Brien
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 08:09 PM

JoAnn,

Add Cam and I to the list of people that will have you in their prayers. Here's hopes for a speedy recovery.

Rich

------------------

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 08:09 PM

A P.S.may you both be around and in good health for many more anniversaries.Bill O'Brien
Posted By: Firstmate

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/04/01 11:16 PM

JoAnne and John - You are in our prayers! And warm congrats on your 49th anniversary coming up on Nov.8.

Seattle Sailors
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/05/01 04:31 AM

JoAnn, so sorry to hear about John...we enjoyed meeting you both at the reunion...please keep us informed of his progress...as Bill O'Brien says (and of course he knows) with lots of prayers and hard work he can overcome...our prayers are with you both...Hang in there kid...

Ruthie & Terry
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/05/01 07:04 AM

Joann and John - my prayers are with you.
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/05/01 07:56 AM

JoAnn,

So sorry to hear about John. I wasn't able to go the the reunion either and I am sorry not to have met you both. I will keep you both in my prayers. I wish there were more I could do and Iam praying earnestly to be able to meet both of you some day soon. God bless you.

Dale
Posted By: Nana

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/05/01 02:11 PM

Joann and John, you know I will be holding you both in my thoughts and prayers. Renewing our friendship and meeting John for the first time at the reunion was such a special part of the weekend. My prayer will be that his recovery is speedy and he'll be well quickly. Knowing you, Joanne, you are already his best nurse.

Please keep us updated.

Derith

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/05/01 11:37 PM

HopeJohn is doing better today sometime a day makes a big difference hope for the day he is up and around.Bill O'Brien
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/06/01 06:08 AM

JoAnn,

John will definitely be in our prayers for a successful and speedy recovery. And, as Terry mentioned, congratulations on your 49th anniversary - a most wonderful accomplishment.

Dave

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/07/01 06:11 AM

Thanks to each of you for your prayers and well wishes.John is home and recovering speedily.We are both grateful to have Forum friends!
Posted By: LADYBUG

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/07/01 06:19 AM

Hi JoAnn,
Sorry to hear about John. Please give him our love and best wishes. You both are in our thoughts and prayers.
Darlene and Teresa
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/08/01 05:56 AM

It is good news that John is home and getting better.

We hope that you have a wonderful 49th anniversary tomorrow even if the celebration is a little smaller than what you may have planned earlier.

Take care.

2beacons
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/08/01 05:39 PM

Our thoughts and prayers are with you John & JoAnn. John, Get well soon! We hope you both have a great Anniversary today.

-Todd & Marla

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/08/01 08:20 PM

Thank God he is feeling better I know it must really make you both feel much better may he feel better each day and come back to full good health.Bill O'Brien
Posted By: TGIFIF

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/09/01 02:16 AM

HAPPY DAY!!!! Both anniversary & that he is home!! Our continued prayers are with you both as ya'll celabrate.

TGIFIG
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/09/01 07:00 AM

God's blessing to both of you! Love one another!!
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/09/01 10:40 PM

JoAnn... Jackie and I will continue praying for John and you. I'm so glad to hear he is home and feeling better!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/11/01 03:10 AM

Thanks once again for your thoughts and prayers!Just being able to celebrate our 49th was great!
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/11/01 03:15 AM

So happy to hear John is home and doing better...congratulations on your 49th...Many more to come...

Ruthie

Re: Please pray for my husband - 11/11/01 05:11 AM

after my own experience I think Home is the best medicine there is just being in familiar surroundings makes one feel so much better. one thing that made me feel so much better was my first night in my own bed.Bill O'Brien GOODluck John glad you are feeling better.
© 2024 Collector Forums