LighthouseKeepers.com

Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all...

Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all... - 03/28/05 10:28 PM

She wanted a new sister, and it's going to be a BOY! We had an ultrasound this morning and there is no doubt about it! We've decided on Michael Paul for a name. Here are a couple of the ultrasound images. It's the new 4-D ultrasound; where you can see the baby in real time three dimensional sections. It's really cool. I had to share!
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all... - 03/28/05 11:05 PM

Really nice choice for a middle name...
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all... - 03/28/05 11:20 PM

Jen,

I'm sure that Mary will be more than happy to have a little brother. The very best to you and your "growing" and "expanding" family.

bobo
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all... - 03/29/05 12:04 AM

Congratulations, Jen! Question - is his first name "Michael Paul", or is it first name Michael, middle name Paul?

Mary'll get over it. She will, however, miss those only-child years. Trust me. Please, trust me. wink laugh
Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Re: Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all... - 03/29/05 01:17 AM

Greg, it will be Michael for a first name, and Paul for a middle name. Paul, glad you like it! smile Bob, thanks for the well wishes!
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all... - 03/29/05 02:14 AM

Wow! Ultrasound technology has come along way. Usually I look at the photos and I can't tell what anything is. Congrats!

Tammy
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Looks like Mary didn't get her wish after all... - 03/29/05 05:21 AM

That new technology is amazing Jen. I feel like I had my kids in the dinosaur ages. No one new the sex of the baby until you delivered.

I'm sure Mary will get used to having a baby brother to "mother" over. smile
© 2024 Collector Forums