LighthouseKeepers.com

The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well

Posted By: Webmaster

The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/17/01 06:27 AM

Had a nice talk with Fred Kuhlman AKA The Ancient Mariner today. He's doing well, starting to get back on line a bit and hopes to join us for a chat sometime in the future.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/17/01 06:32 AM

Good to hear Fred is doing well. Had the pleasure of meeting him twice this past year, at Rosemont and again at Toledo. Will look forward to his return to the chats.

Dave
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/17/01 05:15 PM

I've never had the pleasure of meeting Fred personally, but have enjoyed his posts and talking with him in the chat. I'm glad to hear he is doing well and look forward to talking with him soon.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: mombo

Re: The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/17/01 05:57 PM

Fred is planning on attending the reunion so for those who will not have met him previously that will be your chance. Fred's a great guy and I'm glad to hear that he's doing well!
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/18/01 03:13 AM

I hope not to have to wait for the reunion to meet Fred since one of my daughters is now a 4th grade teacher in San Jose where he lives. One of these days, I'll just drop in on him.

Rich

------------------
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/18/01 07:46 PM

Fred is not only a fine person, friend, but a great host! I've been to his home a couple of times for club meetings, and have thoroughly enjoyed myself!
I'm glad to hear he is getting a long better.
Please, if you haven't, do meet him.
Pam
Posted By: Bob M

Re: The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/18/01 09:41 PM

Glad to hear that Fred didn't decide to become a hermit. If you read this, Fred, don't forget to visit the chats one of these nights.

Bob
Posted By: JJ

Re: The Anchient Mariner - Doing Well - 01/19/01 01:23 AM

It has often been said that one of the best features of this website is the ability to make good friends from all over the country who have similiar interests. Fred is the perfect example of that! Glad you are feeling better buddy. We miss you around here.
Jim
Johnson
© 2024 Collector Forums