LighthouseKeepers.com

Happy Valentines Day!

Posted By: bright eyes

Happy Valentines Day! - 02/14/01 02:49 PM

Happy Valentines Day to all Lighthouse Lovers!
Posted By: Nana

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/14/01 02:54 PM

My wishes exactly! Hope you have lots of loved ones who know how much you love them...Not with just candy and flowers or even HL lighthouses....But, with how much time you spend in the realtionship..
Derith
Posted By: mombo

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/14/01 06:32 PM

At this moment I.O. is winging his way home from sunny Florida to dreary NY! My valentine's gift will be the pictures he took at St. Simons LH. His will be pot roast in the crock. What more can a couple of wackos want?

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/14/01 06:46 PM

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone as well. For those of you who have a husband or wife, may I suggest whispering the three most important words you can say to your spouse? Those words are, "I love you". For maximum effect, I suggest a nice hug while saying those words. If you have children, saying it in front of them wouldn't hurt either! It gives them a feeling of security as well.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/14/01 11:32 PM

Happy Valentines Day to all the forum visitors! I'll even whisper three magic words to make you feel warm and fuzzy all over..... I like you!

Bob
Posted By: oseabee

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/15/01 12:29 AM

I might say the three words to make a wacko warm and fuzzy are MY HARBOUR LIGHTS!!!! 8[D Bill O'Brien oseabee Happy valentines day
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/15/01 04:50 AM

Valentines Day is even more special to me - it's my Adoption Day. Many, many years ago, when I was a whole six months old, my parents adopted me from an orphanage in Quebec, Canada, on Valentines Day. My brother and sister are also adopted (but not on my Adoption Day. Every year I had had 2 special days each year - my Birthday and my Adoption Day, both celebrated equally. My Adoption Day is also a time for me to appreciate the opportunities in life I have enjoyed because of the true generosity of my parents.

Happy Valentines Day!

Dave

[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 02-14-2001).]
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/15/01 06:45 AM

Congratulations, Dave. That is something to celebrate!

Today is also the anniversary of Arizona's admission to the Union - last of the lower 48 to be admitted in 1912, I believe.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/15/01 03:48 PM

Thanks for sharing that Dave. Congrats to your whole family on this special day.
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/15/01 04:01 PM

Wow Dave, that is fantastic! Congratulations and Happy Valentine's/Adoption day. Thanks for sharing with us. For you, I'll do more than whisper 3 words, how about 5? "You're okay for a spook."

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...

[This message has been edited by Torchbearer (edited 02-15-2001).]
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Happy Valentines Day! - 02/16/01 01:21 AM

Well, Dave, ....That certainly does make Valentine's Day special!

Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums