LighthouseKeepers.com

Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly)

Posted By: RFoster

Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/02/08 09:34 PM

CONGRATULATIONS are in order for Forum Member Frank (fscjr) and wife Carolyn Carbone who became grandparents when Lillianna (Lilly) arrived on Saturday, March 29, 2008. Lilly weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and is the daughter of proud parents Kristin Carbone and husband Mike Meyer.

I'm sure Lilly will get to love lighthouses as much as her grandparents do. In fact Frank has already declared Lilly a 'keeper'.

Our love and best wishes to Lilly and her entire family.

Ron & MJ Foster
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/02/08 10:01 PM

Congratulations Carolyn and Frank on becoming Grand-parents.. It's the best!! Congrats to the parents, Kristin Carbone and husband Mike Meyer, also..
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/02/08 11:23 PM

Congratulations Carolyn and Frank !!!
towel
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/03/08 02:12 AM

Congratulations to Grandma and Grandpa Carbone!

All the best to the new Mom and Dad!

Welcome to the World Lilly! smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/03/08 02:39 AM

Congrats to both the parents and grandparents of Lillianna. I'm sure Lilly may be spending a lot of summers on my favorite island in the future.

smile Bob
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/03/08 05:45 PM

Welcome to the world Lilly

Congratulations to grandparents and parents!!!
Posted By: kikigl

Re: Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/03/08 05:59 PM

Congratulations to the two generations of the Carbone family! What a beautiful name!
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: Congratulations Grandparents Carbone - Welcome Lillianna (Lilly) - 04/04/08 04:18 AM

Congratulations Frank and Carolyn.
© 2024 Collector Forums