LighthouseKeepers.com

Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns!

Posted By: Webmaster

Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/27/07 09:01 PM

Kathy's last day at Harbour Lights will be Friday, March 31.

She has been a customer service rep for Harbour Lights for over 2.5 years and many of us have had the chance to talk with her and experience her assistance to us as collectors.

Kathy and hubbie Aaron Johns are expecting their first baby in mid-October. Aaron already has employment lined up back in San Diego in his profession as an electrician.

Kathy hopes to stay at home and wait for the baby while Aaron works. No word yet on whether it's a boy or a girl; Kathy says she'd like to know, though - she doesn't like referring to the baby as "it".

Both Kathy and Aaron are native San Diegans and have extended family in that beautiful city.

"I found Maine just wonderful and have enjoyed working here for Harbour Lights," Kathy told me.

However that draw of raising a child surrounded by the extended family is just too great and so they are moving back 'home'.

I know our 'extended family' of Collector Forums members will join me in wishing Kathy, Aaron and baby well!

We'll look forward to photos this Fall!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/27/07 09:22 PM

Best always, Kathy! You're doing the right thing moving back to your family area. You will appreciate their support when the new baby arrives.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: ropetrick

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/27/07 10:33 PM

Thank You, Kathy!

Wishing you the best!

Dan
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/27/07 11:15 PM

Good Luck from England too!
We will miss you ... A LOT!
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/27/07 11:33 PM

Kathy, Thank you for all your help.

Best wishes to you and your family!!!
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/28/07 05:55 AM

Kathy, Thanks for all your help in keeping my collection intact! Your hard work in finding my edition numbers was much appreciated!

I wish you and your family all the best!!! applaud

Sean Thompson
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/29/07 03:50 AM

Kathy,

Best wishes in the move back across the country. You won't have to shovel snow in San Diego. Enjoy the up coming months the baby will be here before you know it.

Mary and Jeff
Posted By: BeaconBob

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/29/07 05:08 PM

Best Wishes to you Kathy and thanks! Enjoy the "left" coast!
Posted By: HL Kathy

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/30/07 03:28 PM

Thank you again to everyone, you will all be truely missed.

I'll be sure to keep you all up to date with baby news and of course pictures when he/she arrives.

Keeping the Flame!
Kathy
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/30/07 03:46 PM

Kathy,

Since our Webmaster indicated that you will be leaving on Friday, March 31st, can I assume that you won't be leaving us at all? Since that combination of day and date will not arrive -- at least this year -- maybe you will stay? laugh

Just kidding of course. We will all miss you terribly. Please drop in once in awhile to let us know how things are going.

bobo
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/30/07 04:34 PM

smile Pink or Blue what shall the baby's room be??

All the best to the future Mom and Dad! And baby too! applaud

We will miss your happy voice @ HL, but all are happy for you two! wink
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/30/07 05:42 PM

As I previously said in our phone conversation, "I wish you and your entire family the best of luck with your move to California. I will truly miss you and your support.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/31/07 12:08 AM

Kathy's last work day at HL was today. Let's keep this thread active and continue our well-wishes until we've heard she and Aaron have made it back to San Diego.

Lots of CF members who haven't been heard from yet.
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 03/31/07 01:44 AM

Kathy, Best wishes and take care on your move back to California. You will certainly be missed! Can't wait for baby pictures!
Posted By: Cyndi

Re: Best Wishes To Kathy (Dowling) Johns! - 04/01/07 01:01 AM

Kathy, I wish you and Aaron a safe trip back to San Deigo. Looking forward to hearing from you and seeing baby pictures.
© 2024 Collector Forums