LighthouseKeepers.com

25 Years Of Wedded Bliss

Posted By: wheland

25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/27/99 10:48 PM

My wife and I will be combining our celebration of our 25th Wedding Anniversary (10/12/74) with a visit to our 42nd Lighthouse. We will be in Cape May, Nj and will visit at least that one. If I have anything to do with it we'll at least make it to one more- Hereford Inlet. We've only been serious about LH's since May of this year. Dennis
Posted By: JJ

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/27/99 11:05 PM

Congrats to you and your wife Dennis. If this disease takes hold, as it usually does, on your 42th Anniversary, you will be at your 250th light.
Jim
Johnson
Posted By: orv

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/27/99 11:09 PM

Happy Anniversary and congrats. In this day and age not many people make it that far anymore.
Posted By: JeffB

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/27/99 11:21 PM

Congratulations to you and your wife, Dennis. May the next 25 be just as good!
Posted By: Bob St Clair

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/27/99 11:25 PM

Congrats to you and your wife. It take special people to make it to 25, hope that you have many many more.

------------------
Bob

[This message has been edited by Bob St Clair (edited 09-28-99).]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 12:26 AM

Congratulations and I hope that you spend many more happy years together. And visit many more lighthouses.

"TheLightkeeper"
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 12:26 AM

Dennis, to you and your wife

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

-Todd
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 01:57 AM

Gee Dennis,

You could at least have told us your wife's name. After all, she deserves at least as much credit as you. Congratulations to the both of you, and here's to the next 25.

Rich

------------------
Posted By: LamarB

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 02:35 AM

Happy Anniversary. We wish you both the vrty best in the years ahead.
Posted By: Joanne

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 02:58 AM

Congratulations and best wishes on you and your wife's 25th wedding anniversary.

Joanne
Posted By: DeDo

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 03:36 AM

Congratulations Dennis to you & your wife on your upcoming 25th. How nice to celebrate it at Cape May.

Donna
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 03:36 AM

Happy Anniversary Dennis and bride,

May God continue to bless your marriage and give you visions of many lighthouses. Cape May is a beaut and Hereford Inlet shouldn't be missed if you can help it.
Derith
Posted By: mombo

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 05:12 AM

Happy 25th to you and your wife, Dennis. Have a wonderful LH time!

Mombo
Posted By: Dave H

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 06:27 AM

Dennis and Bride,

Congratulations on your 25th and Happy Lighthousing!

Dave
Posted By: QC

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/28/99 08:21 PM

Happy Anniversary. Enjoy the NJ lighthouses, they are my favorite.
Take care,
George

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/29/99 04:20 AM

Rich, You're right I was remiss in not mentioning my wife's name . It is Esther. I thank all of you for your kind thoughts. I'm the first one to say I wasn't always sure I'd make it this . I'm a handful My wife already qualifies foe Sainthood and she doesn't even use these forums. She did not even know about them until she walked in the room as I was posting my message yesterday. I gave her the lowdown and she says that I don't nee 50 postings- I'm already a certified Wacko. Thanks again, Dennis & Esther
Posted By: Jake

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/29/99 05:06 AM

Congrats an your 25th Dennis and Esther!!!! Hope you have many more (lights AND anniversaries).

Jakers
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 09/30/99 12:16 AM

Way to Go Dennis and Esther. Isn't it great to have someone to share your love for Lighthouses and HL's with?

May the Good Lord bless you with many more wonderful years together.

Dale
Posted By: foghornkeeper

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 10/14/99 06:21 AM

Congrats to Dennis and Esther. Glad to see that you have been together this long and have a great interest(lighthouses) to share. Sadly, so many marriages do not last that long in our society nowadays. foghornkeeper--formerly fotofriend

Re: 25 Years Of Wedded Bliss - 10/15/99 03:56 AM

Thanks to all for the nice wishes. We had a wonderful trip to Cape May- got to the Cape May Point, Hereford Inlet and East Point LH's. We toured both Cape May and Hereford, but unfortunately this was not one of the few times a year East Point is open. We took a Dolphin watch cruis where I unfortunately broke a finger due to a wave at an inoppourtune moment. We stayed in a great B&B- Alexanders. Great room, people, food and close to just about everything in the town of Cape May (except the LH). Thanks again, Dennis
© 2024 Collector Forums