LighthouseKeepers.com

Robert M (Moby) Dick

Posted By: Joanne

Robert M (Moby) Dick - 09/29/00 01:50 AM

I haven't seen any threads from Moby in a while and he hasn't answered an email from me. Has anyone heard if he's traveling. Hope all is well.

Joanne
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Robert M (Moby) Dick - 09/29/00 12:14 PM

Makes me wonder too, Joanne. His presence was always obvious on the CF. I do hope everything if okay with him.

Bob
Posted By: Art

Re: Robert M (Moby) Dick - 10/04/00 08:56 PM

I received a reply today from Moby's son. Moby is doing just fine, but preoccupied right now dealing with important family matters. He expects Moby to resurface in the near future.

------------------
-Art
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Robert M (Moby) Dick - 10/05/00 02:20 AM

Well that's good news!

Bob
Posted By: mombo

Re: Robert M (Moby) Dick - 10/05/00 04:37 PM

Moby has posted today. Glad to hear you are ok Moby! You have been missed but obviously this "family" must take a back seat when important personal issues arise.

This reminds me of the time when I was taking the bus to work during a period of road construction. The bus I took had quite a few "regulars" and when one didn't show up for a while the others were concerned. So we got in the habit of telling someone when we were going to be on vacation, etc.!
Posted By: Joanne

Re: Robert M (Moby) Dick - 10/05/00 05:51 PM

Good news! Glad to hear he's just taking a break from the forums for a while. We'll be happy to welcome his return.

Joanne
Posted By: Robert M Dick

Re: Robert M (Moby) Dick - 10/06/00 02:23 AM

Art, JoAnn. Mombo.

Thanks for the e-mails. I am getting back to normal and you will be hearing from me again.

Moby
© 2024 Collector Forums