LighthouseKeepers.com

Happy Birthday Jakers!

Posted By: mombo

Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 06:15 AM

This coming Super Sunday, Feb the 1st Stephen, aka Jakers will be celebrating his 19th birthday. Since he's here in Snowland at school I won't be able to unload any of my special "gift" snow on him. frown

But weather permitting I promised him a ride in my new car which I've named Snowbaby. Fortunately it has a compass so wherever we wander we shouldn't get too lost.

Since this will be his first birthday away from hearth and home I'm sure he'll appreciate lots of "warm" wishes from all his forum friends.

Last year I said I'd probably have to make his cake but if he's lucky that won't happen. eek But just maybe he'll get another type of tasty treat from the kitchen of Chez LeFever. smile
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 06:26 AM

Happy Birthday Jakers!

Here's hoping it's the best one yet. Remember you've got LOTS OF FRIENDS around these parts.

Hey Dave! That cake done yet!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 02:23 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKERS!

Don't the years go by so quickly!

February is a busy birthday month for our family too. Dad will be 87 on February 2, my oldest son was born on February 10, and my brother-in-law's birthday is February 12.

Have fun on your birthday, Steve!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: JJ

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 02:35 PM

Happy Birthday Stephen. You picked a great year to winter in Syracuse. Sue, don't forget that KK opened up down below the hill on Erie Blvd. Maybe you can catch them still warm smile
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 03:47 PM

Happy Birthday Jakers!

Just remember to study, study, study... then PARTY TIL YOU DROP!!
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 07:27 PM

Happy Birthday Jakers

Oh, to be 19 again! :p Have a great day Jakers,and remember, you don't have to shovel snow on Super Bowl Sunday or your birthday. laugh

Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 10:23 PM

A VERY BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHEN... Hope you enjoy your day and I wish you nothing but happiness for the next year and many years to come. Love ya
Ruthie smile
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/30/04 10:49 PM

Happy Birthday Jakers from the one who makes you feel old (and everyone else older!) laugh

Hey, Sue, I'm still waiting for that gift...but I'm not anxious, take your time!!! wink
Posted By: LADYBUG

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 01/31/04 07:21 AM

Happy Birthday Jakers-Have a great day
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/01/04 06:09 AM

Happy Birthday Jakers !!!

We hope you have a great "Super Sunday" and that your birthday wishes come true

-Todd, Marla & the twins
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/01/04 09:26 PM

Happy Birthday Stephen!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great day.

Mary and Jeff
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/01/04 10:08 PM

HB, Stephen! Are you splitting a 6 pack with Sue?
Bob
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/01/04 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rscroope:
HB, Stephen! Are you splitting a 6 pack with Sue?
Bob
Maybe they're driving to ohio to get 3.2 beer. (Do they still have that for 18-20 year olds?)
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/01/04 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mombo:
Last year I said I'd probably have to make his cake but if he's lucky that won't happen. eek But just maybe he'll get another type of tasty treat from the kitchen of Chez LeFever. smile
This had me a little concerned - Stephen is still underage, and I haven't heard of beer birthday cakes. (I do have a friend who likes to order "beer floats".......)

Anyways, to try and help Sue in her search for the perfect recipie I did find a few web sites that might be helpful:

Cooking with beer

beercook.com

Beer 100

In any case, Stephen, hope you have a great birthday and survive Mombo's kitchen.
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/02/04 12:13 AM

Happy Birthday Jakers!

Ah...to be 19 again!

Enjoy your day! This is the last of your TEEN years....so make the most of it!!

Mary & Herm smile
Posted By: mombo

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/02/04 02:20 AM

No it wasn't a 6 pack or anything to do with beer! I made Jakers an apple pie, hope it was good. smile
Posted By: Jake's Mom

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/02/04 03:31 AM

Your first birthday away from home. We sure miss you. Hope you enjoy your birthday presents. It sounds like you had a good day today. Thanks Sue for all you do. Remember, SCHOOL COMES FIRST. See you in 5 weeks.

Love,
Mom & Dad

Packages are on their way.
Posted By: Jazzer

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/02/04 03:51 AM

Happy Birthday Jakers!
Posted By: Jake

Re: Happy Birthday Jakers! - 02/02/04 06:24 AM

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes everyone! And thanks to Mombo for the great birthday! The pie was great (and everyone else thought so too!) and it was definitely the first birthday pie I've ever had.
Mom and Dad- I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!

Thanks again, everyone!
Stephen
© 2024 Collector Forums