LighthouseKeepers.com

Wedding Photography

Posted By: pierhead

Wedding Photography - 05/11/02 08:14 PM

On Sunday afternoon, I proposed to my girlfriend, Pam, and amazingly enough, she accepted. We've set the date for November 9, of this year. During the week, we set up the church, reception hall, and D.J. Photography is next on the list. Do any of you have any suggestions on how I should go about finding a good photographer? For a reasonable price? I know there are a lot of studios that do wedding photos, but they also charge outrageous prices. Paul, I'm going to aim this in your direction. Being that you've been in the area for awhile (as a photographer), is there anybody that you would recommend?

[This message has been edited by pierhead (edited 05-11-2002).]

[This message has been edited by pierhead (edited 05-13-2002).]
Posted By: Larry

Re: Wedding Photography - 05/11/02 08:27 PM

Pierhead's got a girlfriend
Pierhead's got a girlfriend

Congratulations Pierhead!

So tell, us more...what is your lovely bride-to-be's name? When's the big day?

[This message has been edited by Larry (edited 05-11-2002).]
Posted By: Larry

Re: Wedding Photography - 05/11/02 08:27 PM

[This message has been edited by Larry (edited 05-11-2002).]
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Wedding Photography - 05/12/02 05:05 AM

Congratulations, Jared! Sounds like you have had a very busy week. The months leading up to "the" date will go by quickly.

Dave
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Wedding Photography - 05/12/02 05:12 AM

Just checked my calendar, Jared. I think I'll be available. Could you schedule it for the morning?

Seriously, congratulations! Perhaps you might want to have your wedding at Michigan City Lighthouse?
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Wedding Photography - 05/13/02 02:31 AM

Congratulations Jared! Michigan City sounds like a great location. Probably will be cold in November! It's amazing to have spouses that will put up with lighthouse nuts! (Unless you happen to find one with the same interest like a few have out here!)
Posted By: pierhead

Re: Wedding Photography - 05/13/02 02:45 AM

Maybe out on the pier during a driving November rainstorm. That would be popular! No, I think were going to do the typical church wedding here in Indianapolis.
© 2024 Collector Forums