LighthouseKeepers.com

Cana Fan 3 arrives

Posted By: Cana Fan

Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/20/00 04:07 PM

Cana Fan's 1 and 2 are proud to announce the arrival of Cana Fan 3, a 6 lb 8 oz baby girl named Maggie. Mom and Baby doing well, and all three of us are looking forward to meeting everyone in Baltimore!

Mike & Patti
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/20/00 04:10 PM

Congratulations Mike & Patti!

How exciting to have a new baby just in time for the Holidays!
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/20/00 04:47 PM

Congrats to the New Parents. A wish of Health and Happiness to your new Daughter.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/20/00 04:51 PM

A Christmas baby...ahhhhh what a blessing! I have two and Saint Paul's one! Congrats!
- the Scroope Family
Posted By: Jim Johnston

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/20/00 06:20 PM

I know how you feel right now. 17 years ago today we had a baby girl also. The joy of having a baby coupled together with Christmas bring happiness all through the house.
Posted By: Joanne

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/21/00 12:03 AM

Congratulations and best wishes to the proud parents of Maggie, the newest lighthouse fan. I hope you post a picture of the happy family on the forum.

Joanne
Posted By: mombo

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/21/00 03:41 AM

Congratulations on your new baby girl! Must be something about December 20th. My daughter, Linda, was also born 29 years ago today!

(Of course I was just a child myself! )

[This message has been edited by mombo (edited 12-20-2000).]
Posted By: TERRY BARFIELD

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/21/00 04:21 AM

Congratulations! I`m glad to hear all are doing well.

Terry
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/21/00 07:17 AM

Congratulations, Mike and Patti. What a wonderful gift during this special season, a healthy daughter. Enjoy Maggie's first Christmas. I'm sure there will be a picture to share after the holidays.

Dave
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/21/00 04:07 PM

Congratulations are definitely in order for the new parents, Mike & Patti! Enjoy every moment with your new baby because in the blink of an eye she'll be grown.

Bob
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/21/00 04:24 PM

I guess I should clarify.... She was actually born on the 14th, I just got back to work to make the post, and I'm a bit groggy from sleepless nights!
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/21/00 07:10 PM

Congratulations on the new arrival!

Suzanne
Posted By: Jake

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/22/00 01:35 AM

Congratulations on the newest Cana Fan, Mike and Patti!

Stephen
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/22/00 03:13 AM

Congratulations!
Another Cana fan is always welcome....as is a future lighthouse historian, preservationist, and collector. Now do we have her future all mapped out?
See you all in Baltimore!
Pam
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/22/00 03:26 AM

Mike and Patti... congratulations on the little one's arrival! I know she must really be precious. Reading your post reminded me of the day my little girl came into this world. Though Kristen is now 18, and in her first year of college, she is, and always will remain, my little girl. Again, congratulations and God bless.

Tim - Merry Christmas!
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/22/00 04:23 AM

Congratulations Mike, Patti & Maggie. There is no gift as precious as this. May you have a wonderful Holiday Season and we'll see you in Baltimore.

"Keeping The Flame in New England"
Ron & MJ
Posted By: Art

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/22/00 05:25 AM

Congratulations on the blessed event! May your New Year be filled with the same joy, hope and wonder that fills your hearts today.

------------------
-Art
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/22/00 05:43 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

The birth of a new lighthouse fan to a couple of lighthouse loving parents is indeed a wonderful event. Enjoy your first Christmas season as a family.

2 beacons

[This message has been edited by 2beacons (edited 12-21-2000).]
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Cana Fan 3 arrives - 12/23/00 02:26 AM

Congratulations Mike and Patti. The best kind of news and a wonderful addition to your lives.

Rich

------------------
© 2024 Collector Forums