LighthouseKeepers.com

Prayers for Pam Cook & Family

Posted By: Webmaster

Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/09/10 09:45 PM

Our friend Pam has lost her second oldest son, Chad, in a tragic accident.

She has posted this information on Facebook:

Quote:
It's official, my son died [Feb 8, 2010] from electrocution. He went up a ladder with a pole to try to untangle the American Flag, and hit a power line.

His dog Blue stayed by his side through the rain and hours that he lay on the ground before he was found.

This is the same son that wanted badly to get into the Marines when he was younger and he was rejected.

This is the same son that had his body tatooed with the 911 happenings; the twin towers, the Fire Dept. and more.

He was proud to be an American and I guess it showed in the end of his life.

RIP Chad V Gawriluk...my proud and patriotic son......

Pflugerville TX

Once again dear friends, I get through this because of you...thank you for the outpouring of your love.

We (his brother and I and his family) are setting out today to get to TX to take care of Chad's business he owned, and give him a Memorial due him.
Please keep Pam Cook and her family in your prayers and thoughts.
Posted By: kory63

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/09/10 10:12 PM

Please accept my deepest sympathy at this time of great sadness and loss! My prayers and good thoughts go out to you and your family.
Rick
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/09/10 10:18 PM

How sad, I can't think of any thing worse happening than losing one's child.

Sue and my prayers are with Pam and her family through this heart wrenching time..
Posted By: PFC

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/09/10 11:18 PM

Dear Pam - Sorry for your tragic loss. Just remember that you have many friends here on the forums and elsewhere who will be here for you in your time of need.

You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Paul Conlin
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 12:47 AM

I'm very sorry to hear this. We will keep his family in our prayers!
Posted By: mombo

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 12:58 AM

Pam, I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. My thoughts are with you and your family during this sad time.
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 02:37 AM

Pam,

May you find comfort in loving memories and in knowing your friends are thinking and praying for you and your family.
Posted By: LADYBUG

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 04:42 AM

Pam,
You and your family have my deepest sympathies. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Do take care and know you have a friend in me if you need a shoulder to cry on or an ear to bend.
Darlene
Posted By: The Cape Cod Store.com

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 06:30 AM

Dana, Karen, and I will be thinking of you and will keep you in our prayers. Our hearts go out to you.
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 05:11 PM

Thank you so much John for sharing my information with my friends here on the Forums, and thank you dear friends for the kindness you are showing my family and I! I feel the hugs, and the comfort your words provide us.
We are out traveling to TX, and it is very slow going. We will use your encouragements and prayers to finally arrive, and further, take care of giving Chad a deserving send off!

We feel the hugs, and love .... THANKS AGAIN!
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 05:32 PM

Pam,

My heart truly goes out to you. I will be praying for you. How old was your son?
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 07:44 PM

Pam,

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time.

Judy
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 09:59 PM

Pam,

We too are so sorry for your loss. Chad sounded like a wonderful son. Hang on to the memories and know that your friends are holding you and your family up for comfort, strength and peace at this difficult time.

God Bless,
Judy & Bill
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/10/10 11:47 PM

Pam,

You and your family are in our prayers. Our hearts just break at your loss. May God watch over you in your travels to Texas for this very difficult time.

We pray that God gives your and your family strength and peace both now and in the future.

Mary and Jeff
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/11/10 04:46 PM

Pam...John and I are so sad to hear about the passing of your son. Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/11/10 06:43 PM

Pam and family in you're in our prayers and thoughts.
Bob & MaryAnn
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/13/10 07:55 PM

Pam.

Iam very sorry for your loss. You sone seems like he was a wonderful person. My prayers will be with you and your family.

Bob
Posted By: Ellie

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/14/10 05:33 AM

Pam:

My prayers are being sent for your breavement and for safe travel. Hopefully you got to TX before the weather got really bad.

Love always,
Ellie
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/14/10 05:53 AM

Once again thank you.
Tomorrow Valentines Day his neighbors are giving him a memorial service here in Pflugerville, TX. The weather is nicer than it has been all week, and I am hopeful the day will be sunshine and warmth. Either way, what a lovely thought and wonderful country neighborhood he lived in.

RIP Chad
March 8, 1969__February 7, 2010
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/14/10 07:06 AM

Small towns are so great.

Blessings to you, your family and Chad's friends and neighbors as together you recall memories of Chad that bring sunshine and warmth into your midst regardless of what the weather is like outside.

We all salute Chad and thank him for his love of country.
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Prayers for Pam Cook & Family - 02/15/10 09:22 PM

Pam please accept my deepest sympathies in the tragic loss of your son. He sounds like he was a wonderful son! How loyal and loving of his dog to remain steadfast at his side. It breaks my heart...I can't begin to imagine what it has done to yours.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I ask that God give you strength and healing and guide you safely in your travel.
© 2024 Collector Forums