LighthouseKeepers.com

Congrats Bob Ott

Posted By: Dave H

Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 02:13 AM

Bob has smashed thru the Double Super Wacko barrier with his 1,000th post. Bob will now earn an additional 5% bonus in his monthly paycheck from the Forums Central Office. Of course, the IRS will increase his deductions by 10% so he will see a net decrease in his take home pay for his Forums work.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 02:29 AM

Congrats on another milestone of the CF adventure! The more posts by everyone, the better. You have to keep those collective juices flowing!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 02:34 AM

Here's to the 1,000 milestone surpassed by Bob Ott. Thanks for all your contributions to the forum, both as a member and as a 'Cruise Director'.

Looks like so far, you've gotten the 'attaboy' from 3 people with a total of 19,600+ posts among them (me included.) Let's see how many total posts this thread can reach before it hits the 50 count.

N.B. The counter keeps incrementing based on the cumulative posts of each of those who participate in this thread.
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 02:49 AM

'attaboy' Bob!
Posted By: seagirt

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 02:51 AM

Raising my ice-cream mug to ya, bobo! (takes spoonful.) I enjoy every one of your posts, and get a good laugh out of 96% of them.

Here's 1632 more posts for 25247!

Wow, a lot of posts for 5 people!

BTW, Paul, you've only got a couple left to 4000! And John is only 49 off of 9000.
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 02:52 AM

Quote:
Souble Super Wacko
That's quite a title... eek Hope you can live up to it Bob. Now tell us what Souble means Dave confused
Posted By: Tom and Joyce Abbott

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 03:23 AM

Congratulations Bob!! cool
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 05:16 AM

Ruthie, you have to fix that monitor - first the avatar thing and now your monitor is making up things????
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 05:42 AM

You know what...I use to like it better here when you would edit your post it would show that you made and the edit and also the time would change. Just so the rest of the folks don't think I'm going crazy I want you all to know that I did a cut and paste with the words Souble Super Wacko :rolleyes: Thanks again Dave :p
Posted By: wheland

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 05:43 AM

Congrats bobo.

I'm sure you'll catch up to me someday. Looks like I'm adding about 2600 to the total.

Dave aren't you glad John changed things and now you can edit your posts without announcing it to the world? laugh

Ruthie- we were typing similar thoughts at the same time. I just went back to edit this post.
Dennis
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 06:44 AM

Congrats Bob! Keep on posting. smile
Posted By: Sunshine

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 09:17 PM

Congratulations Bob. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/07/05 10:50 PM

Here's a question...if someone posts again in the thread, does it count again? confused
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/08/05 01:39 AM

Congratulations Bobo! Nice going to Double Super Wacko status. I don't know if anyone noticed but WackoPaul hit 4000. DOes that mean he's hit the Octoplet Super Wack status?

Bert smile
Posted By: bonnebert

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/11/05 04:11 PM

Congrats Bob, I'm still working on reaching 500 and Super Wacko status. Hope to make it by reunion time.

Joyce
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 01:30 AM

Congratulations Bob "old buddy, Old pal". You keep going at your rate and you will beat me to 2000 posts. It must be the retirement thing.
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 02:44 AM

Congrats Bob!
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 03:44 AM

Rich,

I'm not in a race of any kind with anyone. I post when I have somthing positive to say. (Actually sometines negative.) But it all is the game that I call WACKO comments.

bobo
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 05:56 AM

Congratulations Bob O
This probably was one of your easiest accomplishments.
You have been one of the forum’s main contributor and biggest collector, (Size of collection not weight).
Why don’t you tell a little about yourself for this occasion? How you started collecting. How long you been on the forum and ECT
Posted By: Ron

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 03:34 PM

Congratulations Bob on the 1K. I hope to be there some day.

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 06:45 PM

Daniel,

Your idea of

Quote:
Why don’t you tell a little about yourself for this occasion? How you started collecting. How long you been on the forum?
is a good one. I believe that I will. Maybe in a separate topic so others can share their experiences also?

bobo
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 09:10 PM

Way to go Bobo!

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/12/05 09:13 PM

Hey, I was thinking we should a "getting to know you" thing too...we've got the pictures, now we can do the facts!

Wow, it's like someone read my mind...must be that whole "great minds..." thing.
Posted By: DANIEL

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/13/05 12:13 AM

Forum members in past have shared something about themselves when they have reached forum plateaus. I think it should be done and 1000 increments sounds like a good number to me. I have been on the forum since day one and have never introduced myself. I think there are many here that are the same. I am just around the bend when it comes to 1000 and I was planning on telling something about myself then..

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/13/05 12:21 AM

Daniel,

Your advice is great. But where should this topic be placed? I don't want to get into trouble again.

bobo
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Congrats Bob Ott - 03/13/05 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob Ott:
...But where should this topic be placed? I don't want to get into trouble again.

bobo
Down in the "Personal Forum" would be a good place. Now just how 'personal' do you want people to be?
© 2024 Collector Forums