LighthouseKeepers.com

Jim & Kathy are Grandparents!

Posted By: Kaiz

Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/03/02 10:37 PM

CONGRATULATIONS JIM & KATHY!

Just found out that Jim & Kathy Johnson's daughter had their first grandchild. Don't know too many of the details except it's a girl and that everyone is fine. Will post more as we find out.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 12:08 AM

Congratulations to Jim & Kathy on the birth of your first grandchild. I'm sure the new grandparents have absolutely no intention of spoiling their granddaughter. (Did I say that with a straight face?)

Dave
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 01:49 AM

Another New Thing To Be WACKO About!

Congratulations Jim & Kathy and to the new parents.
[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 03-03-2002).]

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 03-03-2002).]
Posted By: Nana

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 02:33 AM

Congratulations to the new parents, grandparents and granddaughter....is she going to love her family or what!!!!It's so much fun being a grandparent....enjoy!
Derith
Posted By: mombo

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 05:41 AM

Congratulations Jim and Kathy! Did you buy her an HL yet? Have you got her trained to look for those retired lights? Have you signed her up for club membership?
Posted By: JJ

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 05:52 AM

Thanks guys. Abigail Elizabeth was born at 3:53 PM on March 1st, 7 pounds, 6 ozs. Just got back from a quick trip to RI, everyone is doing great. I snuck away from the hospital for a quick trip down to Point Judith (only about 10 minutes) but for some reason they wouldn't let me take the baby along. Mom and Abigal got home from the hospital today.
Jim
Johnson
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 05:54 AM

The best to you and your whole family Kathy & JJ... I must say though you guys don't look old enough to have grandkids yet.

Ruthie
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 06:19 AM

Congratulations, Jim, Kathy and Family. Let me guess, the hospital as over two hours from home but the hospital near Pt. Judith would insure a trip in from grandpa.

Congratulations!
Posted By: Digger

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 06:44 PM

CONGRATULATIONS to the happy parents and grandparents. Cigars in Chicago Jim??????
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 07:35 PM

Congratulations Grandpa Jim and Grandma Kathy! Glad to hear everyone is doing fine! Hard to believe you would go and visit a lighthouse during this wonderful time! (LOL)
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/04/02 08:56 PM

Congrats, Jim & Kathy!

Grandkids are great! When they are little angels is the best. When they are little devils, then it's time to send them home to their parents. You can't do that with your kids, but you can do that with your grandkids.

LOL

Bob
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/05/02 05:25 AM

Congratulations Jim and Kathy!!

Grandkids are the greatest! My newest little one just turned 5 months old today, and he and mom and dad are headed back to Texas as I write. They were here for a few days.
Pam
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/05/02 05:48 AM

CONGRATULATIONS JIM AND KATHY AND THE REST OF THE FAMILY!!!!!! A LITTLE GIRL NAMED ABIGAIL, WHAT A BLESSING!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR TIME WITH THE FAMILY. THE FUN OF BEING A GRANDPARENT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!!!!!!!

MARY AND JEFF
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/05/02 06:56 AM

Congratulations Jim & Kathy, new baby Abigail, Mom & Dad.

MJ and I wish you all the Best of Health and many happy years together. Grandchildren are great!!! You will be buying small lighthouse shirts on your visits to lighthouses.

Ron & MJ
(CT Keepers)
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/05/02 07:52 AM

Congratulations JJ and Kathy.

Rich

------------------
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/05/02 08:18 AM

Congrats Jim and Kathy on the arival of your first Grandchild. What a blessing! I'll say a special prayer for Abigail and her mother tonight. God Bless.

Dale
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/05/02 05:05 PM

Congrats to Jim and Kathy and the parents too!
Abigail Elizabeth - a new future Wacko!
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/05/02 06:18 PM

Where are the photos, Grandpa????
Posted By: Jake's Mom

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/07/02 01:07 AM

Congratulations Jim & Kathy!!! And to the new Mom & Dad too.

Now comes the fun part. You get to spoil her rotten. Then listen to your daughter say, "You never let me do that when I was little."

Cheryl
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/07/02 03:02 AM

Heartfelt congratulations to Jim and Kathy for the birth of their first grandchild. As many have mentioned, you not only get the pleasure of spoiling your grandchild, but you get to spoil them and send them home. Ah yes, I look forward to that day as well.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: Beaconfollower

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/08/02 01:59 AM

Terrific!!! How wonderful. Enjoy it to the fullest. The kid couldn't be luckier.

Sheryl
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Jim & Kathy are Grandparents! - 03/08/02 02:40 AM

Congrats Jim & Kathy. Everyone says having grandkids is great. You can spoil them and then send them home.
© 2024 Collector Forums