LighthouseKeepers.com

My Sons Day

Posted By: Anonymous

My Sons Day - 05/28/01 05:56 AM

http://members5.clubphoto.com/terry371529/General/

Picture my young lanky son being offered his diploma. Those who are curious can have a look at the day in the above link.

With a 3.68- he earned it. Thank goodness for the 10X lens on my camera.We were 200 ft. away. I`m very proud of Paul.

terry

[This message has been edited by tarbaby (edited 05-29-2001).]
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: My Sons Day - 05/28/01 07:35 AM

Terry, that's really great...you should be proud of Paul. Congrats to both of you...That's a nice picture too.

Ruthie
Posted By: Bob M

Re: My Sons Day - 05/28/01 12:41 PM

Hi Terry, ...Where was your son graduating from? By the way, great shot from a long distance.

Bob

Re: My Sons Day - 05/28/01 09:18 PM

Bob that was his last official high school act at Concord High School. Right now college is a maybe in his eyes.
terry
Posted By: mombo

Re: My Sons Day - 05/29/01 01:22 AM

Congratulations to Paul on his graduation, and with such wonderful grades! I'm sure you must be very proud and rightfully so.
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: My Sons Day - 05/30/01 02:25 AM

Congratulations Terry, and of course to your son, Paul. I know you are very proud of him. Fantastic grades! He must take after Mom. (Couldn't help myself!)

I remember my daughter's H.S. graduation last year, and now, she has finished one year of college. Time disappears rapidly anymore. Cherish these times now. My son David still has a few more years before he graduates from H.S.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: My Sons Day - 05/30/01 03:29 AM

Congratulations to Paul and to the PROUD dad and mom! And an extra attaboy for the 3.6+ average! Now go out there and make the world yours!
Posted By: TGIFIF

Re: My Sons Day - 05/30/01 03:30 AM

Congradulations. Yes time flies. I just got my part time kid out of college (UTSA Tx). She is now living & working outside Orlando Fl. & I'm glad she is closer, even if I really won't see her much more often.

TGIFIF
Posted By: Dave H

Re: My Sons Day - 05/30/01 04:54 AM

Congratulations to Paul on this milestone and his good grades. I know that you are proud of his accomplishments. But, were you able to get any pictures Terry? (tic)

Dave
Posted By: Digger

Re: My Sons Day - 05/30/01 12:46 PM

Congratulations on a job well done Paul! Turn that college "Maybe" into a big "YES".
Posted By: Art

Re: My Sons Day - 05/30/01 04:45 PM

Paul,

Definately go for the sheepskin! You put too much effort into your education in achieving a 3.68 GPA to stop there! Take it from me -- I made the mistake of taking a few years off after highschool. It was difficult going back. I have kicked myself most of my adult life for not going to college right out of highschool.

Whatever you decide, best of luck to you.

------------------
-Art

Re: My Sons Day - 05/31/01 02:05 AM

Thanks to all who commented.Dave, sorry about all those pics. I was nervous and proud and I guess my finger didn`t know when to stop pushing that button. Tim, he surely took after his mother in the smarts area. Art,Paul doesn`t normally read the Forum,but he will see these comments. He is the youngest of my three and has benefitted from watching some mistakes and bad decisions made by his siblings.
I`m sure I don`t have to tell any of my Forum friends - learning never stops until you do.

terry
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: My Sons Day - 06/04/01 04:17 AM

Congratulations Paul. I have a daughter just completing her first year of teaching, and a second starting her last year for her Master's in Psychology. I am delighted they stayed with it, and I think both of them are glad they did too. They talked about taking a year off, but decided to keep at it. Now they're sitting pretty. Obviously, I encourage you to stick with it, but as I told them, only you can make up your mind.

Good luck whichever direction you go.

Rich

------------------
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: My Sons Day - 06/04/01 06:40 AM

Congratulations to both Paul and his parents!
I know how proud you feel!

Suzanne
© 2024 Collector Forums