LighthouseKeepers.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE!

Posted By: MrsTLC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 03:58 AM

A very big Happy Birthday tomorrow to a sweet lady...Sue Brady. cool Wishing you a great birthday and a wonderful year.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 04:19 AM

Happy Birthday, Sue. May you enjoy good health and happiness for many, many more birthdays!
Posted By: HCS

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 04:58 AM

Happy Birthday Sue!
HCS smile
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 05:16 AM

Happy Birthday Sue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We hope you have a wonderful day.

From one set of grandparents to another grandma.

Jeff and Mary
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 09:36 AM

Happy 16 Sue! smile smile smile
Posted By: Bob M

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 12:46 PM

Happy Birthday, Sue!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Lighthouser

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 01:48 PM

Happy Birthday, Sue!!! laugh
Posted By: wheland

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 01:55 PM

Happy Birthday, Sue!

Hope it's a great day. you share it with my son, Douglas (who came one day from being named Dennis, Jr)

Dennis
Posted By: rscroope

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 03:30 PM

Happy Birthday Sue!
Bob & MaryAnn
Posted By: mombo

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 04:13 PM

Happy Birthday Sue! Hope you have a wonderful day! smile
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 04:47 PM

Happy Birthday Sue from the English folk currently in CA
Hope you have a great day! And all the best for the new year of your life! smile
Posted By: Dave H

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/29/06 05:26 PM

Happy Birthday, Sue!

Hope you have a wonderful day.
Posted By: mabrady

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/30/06 12:51 AM

Thanks everyone for remembering my birthday and sending me good wishes. It makes my birthday more special! I am becoming a "seasoned" citizen!
thanks, Sue
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/30/06 01:39 AM

A belated Happy Birthday wish from Arizona, Sue.

Best wishes for many, many more.
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/30/06 04:35 AM

Happy Birthday Sue!

All the best in '06!

Mary and Herm
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/30/06 05:14 PM

Sue ended up having to work late last night on her birthday (12 -13 hour day) but her gift from me did arrive yesterday so that it was charging up by the time she got home..

I got her a Panasonic® KX-TG5571M 5.8 GHz Cordless Expandable Phone System with an extra Panasonic® KX-TGA550M 5.8GHz Digital Cordless Handset so she doesn't have to remember which end of the house she left the handset unless she ends up leaving them next to each other..
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/30/06 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WackoPaul:
I got her a Panasonic® KX-TG5571M 5.8 GHz Cordless Expandable Phone System with an extra Panasonic® KX-TGA550M 5.8GHz Digital Cordless Handset so she doesn't have to remember which end of the house she left the handset unless she ends up leaving them next to each other..
Boy, you can tell you're getting old when the welcome gifts are the ones that are practical and energy- and time-saving! Don't forget to point out the "find the remote" button on the base, Paul. It makes the cordless phone beep so you can find it, assuming you have fresh batteries in your hearing aid.
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/30/06 06:56 PM

These phones are in addition to the cordless phone she already has in the kitchen, so she's familiar with the beep.. The best part about the new system only the main base needs to be pluged into the phone lines with the capability of adding 6 more remote handsets (with base/chargers plugged into AC)..

It also has the capability recording our own ring/message, I told Sue when Chloe starts talking I will record her saying, "Get the phone Grandma!" instead of a ring...
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/30/06 10:24 PM

That would be really cute, Paul - Chloe's sweet little voice would be much better than the ringing. I'm glad you told us which type you bought. I've been wanting to get another Panasonic cordless but with a couple of remote handsets for different rooms. I'm sure Sue will really enjoy hers!
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/31/06 12:07 AM

Happy Birthday Sue!!

smile cool
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! - 03/31/06 03:54 PM

Hope you had a great birthday, Sue
© 2024 Collector Forums