LighthouseKeepers.com

Graduation Day

Posted By: WisKeeper

Graduation Day - 05/15/05 06:07 AM

My son, Patrick, graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison today! Congratulations Patrick!
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Graduation Day - 05/15/05 06:15 AM

Congratulations to both Patrick and Mom, Suzanne!!
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Graduation Day - 05/15/05 06:46 AM

Suzanne,

Congratulations to Patrick. It's a tough 4 (or 5 or 6 or ...) years. laugh What was his major?

bobo
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Graduation Day - 05/15/05 01:12 PM

Congrats to Patrick and Suzanne for getting him through! What are Patrick's plans now he will be entering the real world?

cool Bob cool

Re: Graduation Day - 05/16/05 12:27 AM

He made it through in 4 years. After graduation, he flew to London for a three week vacation in Europe. When he gets back he will start a full time job working in the State of Wisconsin Governor's office. His major was political science.
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: Graduation Day - 05/16/05 02:50 PM

Sounds like Suzanne will have a few extra coins in her pocket to spend on lighthouses without that tuition to pay! Congrats to both!

Mike
Posted By: DMancini

Re: Graduation Day - 05/17/05 01:01 AM

Congrats Suzanne! And extra special congrats to Patrick on a job well done.
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Graduation Day - 05/17/05 04:54 AM

Congrats to both Suzanne and especially Patrick!!!! You did it in 4 years and in today's world that is a real accomplishment.

Patick, best wishes for your bright future.

2beacons
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Graduation Day - 05/18/05 03:58 AM

Congrats to Patrick for his accomplishment and Suzanne for her behind the scenes support.

I'm down to my 3rd (and last) child in college. smile Natalie is 19 and will graduate next May with a double major in political science and consumer and community studies from the University of Utah.

Re: Graduation Day - 05/18/05 04:42 AM

Lorie,

Your daughter, Natalie, is graduating in a year with a double major and is only 19 now? WOW. That's quite an accomplishment.

From whom did she inherit all her intelligence?

bobo
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Graduation Day - 05/18/05 06:54 AM

Congratulations to Patrick and good luck in his new adventures in the governor's office.
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Graduation Day - 05/18/05 04:54 PM

Bob,

For some reason I have ended up with 3 very competitive kids and high achievers. I guess they took it serious when I told them they lived with "Mrs. Brain". laugh

Natalie was young for her graduating class with a summer birthday. She will be 20 graduating from college but close to turning 21.
Posted By: mombo

Re: Graduation Day - 05/19/05 04:55 AM

Wow, Suzanne! Another four years gone already? I remember when Patrick was just starting college. Congratulations to you both! smile

Re: Graduation Day - 05/20/05 01:50 AM

Yes, Mombo, he is 21 years old and finally tasted beer! He brought some back from Germany with him too.

Re: Graduation Day - 05/20/05 02:52 AM

Suzanne,

Quote:
he is 21 years old and finally tasted beer!
I went to the University of Wisconsin also. I believe I finally tasted beer 10 minutes after arriving on campus. laugh And I was one of the slower ones to get there.

bobo
© 2024 Collector Forums