LighthouseKeepers.com

Thanks for all the Good Times!

Posted By: Nana

Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/15/02 10:29 PM

Well, here I am at post number 2,000 and on my birthday,to boot! What an adventure it was for me when I first began posting those years ago. Never in my wildest dreams did I know what a great ride it would be.

Many of the world's greatest folks come by to talk and to give greetings and then the ice cream on the cake, getting to know and fellowship with the Forumites. Truly I can say that my life has been enhanced by so many of you and what a pleasure it is to call you true friends.

Thanks for all the memories and for all the memories we are yet to make together.
Derith
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/15/02 11:51 PM

Wow! I didn't see that one sneaking up on the Forum meter.

Congratulations Derith! And thanks for all the great posts and taking us along on all your lighthouse adventures.

Looking forward to the next 2,000.
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/16/02 12:15 AM

Congratulations Derith! Quite an accomplishment. It's amazing how one at a time adds up in no time to 2000 posts. I agree with all that you said, it is a wonderful place to visit.

Bert smile
Posted By: lhlover

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/16/02 12:51 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May your Birthday be wonderful and filled with the all things your treasure! Best of Luck to you! May all your birthday's shine as brightly as a First Order Frensel Lens! smile

BJE
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/16/02 01:29 AM

Derith, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and congradulations on your 2000 th post. You are truly a wonderful person and this retired Coastie appreciates all that you've done for me in our dealings over the past 4 years. Amy sends her best too.

Rich and Amy
Posted By: Chesapeake Bryan

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/16/02 03:47 AM

Congradulations on your 2000th post. I always enjoy your posts on your lighthousing adventures. Keep em coming.
Posted By: mombo

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/16/02 03:49 AM

Congratulations on 2000 Derith, even if a few of them have met with the buzzer! wink

I feel very fortunate to have met and shared good times with you. smile
Posted By: wheland

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/16/02 03:38 PM

Congratulations twofold- on your 2000th Post and on your Birthday.

It's us that needs to thank you for all you've shared here on the Forums- your trips, your knowledge your adventures.

Keep 'em coming.

Dennis
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/16/02 07:33 PM

Derith, all I can say is keep 'em coming! I think we all look forward to hearing about your adventures! Just think, another one next month!

Buy them boots! Don't expect me to carry YOU through the mud! (LOL) laugh laugh
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/17/02 02:11 AM

CONGRATS NANA!!! I always enjoy your posts, and look forward to many, many more. God Bless!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit... smile
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/19/02 03:40 AM

Congratulations, Derith. What most people haven't focused on is the fact that you are home so seldom it is amazing you have reached 2000! (tic!!!)

Dave
Posted By: Nana

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/20/02 03:56 AM

Thanks Dave, it's good to have you back!
Posted By: RezmanDale

Re: Thanks for all the Good Times! - 09/20/02 06:46 AM

Derith,

Congratulations on 2000 posts! They have all been great too. Look forward to finally meeting you someday.

Hope you had a good birthday!

Dale
© 2024 Collector Forums