LighthouseKeepers.com

Prayers for the Watson Family....

Posted By: Webmaster

Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 12:56 AM

Four year old Sean Watson underwent brain surgery last Wednesday. He was born with a small hole in his skull behind the nasal cavity. The surgery had been planned for several weeks.

Rod told me today that this hole had a cyst growing through it from his sinus into the brain area.

Doctors opened up Sean's skull, removed the non-cancerous cyst, patched the hole in the skull, replaced the part of the skull they removed to perform the operation and sewed him back up again.

Sean had 200+ stitches inside and 53 on the outside of his head. Rod reports he has good spirits today.

The concern for Becki and Rod was that at sometime in the future an injury to the face near the area of the hole might allow passage of bacteria into the brain leading to Meningitis.

Sean had been leaking spinal fluid through the hole. Rod said today that it appears to have stopped and they are hoping that he will be able to go home with them either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Meanwhile Rod and/or Becki or both of them have been spending their 24 hours at the hospital with Sean.

Please keep Sean and the Watson family in your prayers over the next few days. With a successful surgery, Sean can expect to never have another problem with this part of his body and lead a long life.
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 01:43 AM

The Bradys will be praying for the Watsons and Sue is adding them to her prayer chain at church...
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 01:51 AM

Rod, Becki, and Sean our thoughts and prayers are with you.
= Bob & MaryAnn
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 03:15 AM

What a tough time for the Watson family especially little Sean. Many prayers and hugs coming your way.

"Good friends are like stars.......You don't always see them, but you know they are always there."
Ruthie & Terry
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 03:22 AM

I'll pray for a speedy recovery for Sean and a long and healthy life from now on. Of course, I will remember Mom and Dad, too. This must have been really tough for you. I am glad that all has turned out well.
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 03:44 AM

Dear God,

Please provide Your healing powers to little Sean Watson and Your peace and comfort to his parents.

bobo
Posted By: Bill and Judy

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 05:41 AM

Amen to that.
Judy
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 03:21 PM

Our family prays will include Sean.
Posted By: 5lights

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 03:33 PM

I will add Sean and his family to my prayers also!
Posted By: mombo

Re: Prayers for the Watson Family.... - 09/19/06 04:55 PM

Wow, to be in "good spirits" after having gone through what he has, Sean must be a real trooper!

Will be praying that Sean continues to recover day by day and that Rod and Becki's days become easier too!
© 2024 Collector Forums