LighthouseKeepers.com

Congratulations to Ron Foster

Posted By: Kaiz

Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/28/04 03:11 AM

We noticed on the HL Website that Ron won the special GOLD AND DIAMOND St. Clair Channel Light.
http://www.harbourlights.com/contest/gold_diamond.htm

Ron does a lot for lighthouses and we couldn't think of a nicer person to receive this special piece.

Congratulations RON!

Patty & Mike
Posted By: Ron

Re: Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/28/04 05:05 AM

Congratulations on your win Ron, wish I could be so lucky.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/28/04 04:14 PM

I don't know about the rest of you, but I enjoy seeing people from the Collector Forums have good things happen to them.

Ron Foster is a remarkable man and a tremendous example of dedication to a cause. The world of lighthouse preservation is a better place because of Ron and people like him. His efforts on behalf of lighthouses from this area and everywhere, have not gone unnoticed. He is a definite credit to LH preservation.

I was extremely pleased to see that Ron won this "one-of-a-kind" HL. Congrats, Ron (and MJ too!)!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: wheland

Re: Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/28/04 05:15 PM

I'd like to add my congratulations to Ron on his unique possession.

I was there when Kim presented it to him and he was definitely surprised, delighted and speechless- which for him is an unusual condition especially when it comes to Lighthouses, HL or real.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person for all that he does for Lighthouses and Lighthouse Collectors.

Dennis
Posted By: mombo

Re: Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/29/04 01:47 AM

Good things happen to good people. Congratulations Ron! smile
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/29/04 03:49 AM

CONGRATULATIONS RON!!!!

Suzanne Murphy
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/29/04 08:14 AM

Congrats Ron...you are really deserving of this cool
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: Congratulations to Ron Foster - 02/29/04 05:49 PM

Like Bob said...I love it when a CF member wins!

Ron is also a great promoter for saving lighthouses and preserving the historical aspect. In addition, he is very nice person to be around. wink
© 2024 Collector Forums