LighthouseKeepers.com

Long Beach Bar

Posted By: DocJ44

Long Beach Bar - 10/20/01 07:04 PM

I have not yet received my Long Beach Bar piece because of damage to the pieces that were to be assigned to me...my piece has been shipped out to my dealer twice but each was damaged in some way. Has anyone else had this problem?

Doc John
Posted By: oseabee

Re: Long Beach Bar - 10/20/01 08:40 PM

Mine came thru fine and was still ok last time I looked.Bill O'Brien
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Long Beach Bar - 10/20/01 10:37 PM

Mine went from Harbour Lights to Bayside Treasures in Toledo, Ohio. Then it was shipped to me in Massachusetts. It arrived at my home in perfect shape, or should I say MIB.

Bob
Posted By: DocJ44

Re: Long Beach Bar - 10/20/01 11:34 PM

I have never seen the piece in person only in pictures...but apparently on the first piece one of the wires was broke. My dealer sent it back for a replacement and then second piece that came in had a chip on it. I now await for the arrival of the third piece. He explained to me that when a damaged piece is returned, he does something with the flag and my standard autoship number will be painted on the flag of the replacement piece.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Long Beach Bar - 10/21/01 01:26 AM

Mine came into my dealers with no problem and then was shipped to me through the mail and arrived safely. The dealer sends the flag back to Harbour Lights to prove that the piece is indead damaged and then this number is reassigned to a brand new piece and sent back to your dealer. By doing this Harbour Lights knows that two pieces with the same number cannot be sold.

Good luck and have faith. You'll get your piece eventually and it will be fine.
Posted By: Randy Kremer

Re: Long Beach Bar - 10/21/01 03:21 AM

Mine arrived in perfect condition. It's a beauty! It's in my list of the top ten best ever made by Harbour Lights!
© 2024 Collector Forums