LighthouseKeepers.com

where is it?

Posted By: fl_light

where is it? - 11/18/00 05:02 AM

has anybody else STILL not received their lens?! I'm making another trip in to the local dealer this weekend. They tell me that it has not arrived to the store BUT they assure me that it is on it's way.

Re: where is it? - 11/18/00 05:05 AM

oops, thought i put the last message in the fresnel lens folder. sorry, guess that's why I'm "newbie".
Posted By: Bob M

Re: where is it? - 11/18/00 03:38 PM

You are not alone. My Fresnel Lens has not arrived yet in Massachusetts.

All comes to those who wait!

Bob
Posted By: Brent

Re: where is it? - 11/18/00 06:58 PM

forget it, guys......I've gott'em both!!
Posted By: easy

Re: where is it? - 11/19/00 11:20 PM

My local dealer could not guarantee me a lens so I went the LH Depot route in late June. They said I would be receiving it in mid-August. A post card then informed me it would be sent in mid-Sept -then early Nov, now I am eagerly awaiting a len on the 23rd of Nov. Unless, of course, I get another post card....
Joe
Posted By: Rock

Re: where is it? - 11/20/00 04:52 PM

No lens here in SF Bay area...and I've had my name 1st on the waiting list since January...
Posted By: rihetzler

Re: where is it? - 11/21/00 09:41 AM

I got my lens this afternoon. After calling HL about three weeks ago and asking if they could help me locate one, I got a call from them telling me about an available lens in Ohio. I called, they shipped. Another feather in HL's customer service hat. The only problem with the lens is I had to move my nicest lights next to it so it wouldn't make its neighbors look dull.

Re: where is it? - 12/01/00 03:59 PM

still waiting! my dealer assured me that it would be here by the end of Nov.

Now it's December. I don't understand the delay for certain dealers, I must be getting the LAST one. Oh well...patience
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: where is it? - 12/01/00 04:03 PM

The last word from El Cajon is that all the rest are expected to ship to dealers before the end of this year.

They are coming in from the production company in relatively small quantities and will be shipped as soon as they pass inspection.

John
Posted By: TDSimpson

Re: where is it? - 12/01/00 07:39 PM

Hey fl_light,

If you get the last one I'll trade you for my signed one. I think it would be cool to get the last numbered piece of a release.

Tom
Posted By: Melody

Re: where is it? - 12/04/00 03:35 AM

I did not get a lens. if anyone knows where I might be able to obtain one; please e-mail me.
© 2024 Collector Forums