LighthouseKeepers.com

Now shipping...

Posted By: Webmaster

Now shipping... - 03/08/01 07:16 AM

Marshall Point ME, Sankaty Head MA and West Quoddy Head ME GLOW began shipping to dealers on March 6, 2001.

Check them out at www.HarbourLights.com/catalog/2001/
Posted By: JohnL

Re: Now shipping... - 03/08/01 03:12 PM

That is great news. I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of Marshall Point.

John
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Now shipping... - 03/08/01 10:02 PM

Now that's the news I've been waiting for. YIPPEE!!

Bert

MtnHkr
Posted By: Bill Harnsberger

Re: Now shipping... - 03/13/01 11:31 PM

One week later...

Has anybody seen anything?
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Now shipping... - 03/13/01 11:50 PM

Just got a call from my Oregon dealer - they are in and are being shipped to me tomorrow.
Posted By: KT

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 12:56 AM

They made Arizona today! Haven't picked them up yet.

------------------
Ken T
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 01:59 AM

I picked these three up yesterday (3/12) from Gail at Marvel Shop in New London, CT.

Ron

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 03:09 AM

Glad to hear they're on the way. After seven days of hearing nothing, I was a little bit worried. Thanks to all who posted their arrival. Looking forward to all of these.

Bert Guerin MtnHkr
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 03:14 AM

Mine were shipped to me today from my dealer!
SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 03:58 AM

Mine are in just waiting to be shipped.

Posted By: Rock

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 04:17 PM

They're here in the SF Bay Area...all (Sankaty, Sequin, West Quoddy, Marshall Pt.) were on display at Tomorrow's Treasures during the Bill event this past Sunday. All are very nice, as usual, even the (gasp!) GLOW...
Posted By: oseabee

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 11:02 PM

Big day today Marshall's Point,Sankaty and West Quoddy.marshall and Sankaty are superb and Quoddy is a nice tower,would be better with the house.Now for Yerba Buena this weekend looks like my budget is shot for this month.Oh yes I forgot to mention Sankaty is great even two of the four chimneys are missing I now have 2 Sankaties 1 with the original house and one with the later 1 story house.Bill O'Brien oseabee

Re: Now shipping... - 03/14/01 11:29 PM

Still waiting in Massachusetts.

Bert MtnHkr
Posted By: Jazzer

Re: Now shipping... - 03/15/01 02:24 AM

They have arrived in Delaware
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Now shipping... - 03/15/01 03:35 AM

Picked up mine today. Great pieces. Speaking of Sankaty and Marshall Point. I don't collect GLOW's of LE's that I already have.

Rich

------------------
Posted By: Naders

Re: Now shipping... - 03/15/01 05:36 PM

We're still waiting here in Bama. I stopped in at the store two days ago, and they still were not there. Will check again at the end of the week.
Posted By: wheland

Re: Now shipping... - 03/15/01 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RRohweder:
. I don't collect GLOW's of LE's that I already have.

Rich

Just to stir up that GLOW debate again- Does that mean you do buy GLOW's of LE's that you don't have- like Coquille for example?

Just curious.

Dennis
Posted By: RRohweder

Re: Now shipping... - 03/16/01 03:30 AM

No debate Dennis,

Till I win the lottery and can afford some of the LE's, I'll fill the void with an occasional GLOW. Didn't have a SE Block Island LE till about two weeks ago, and didn't pay a cent for it. So you never know when opportunity will knock.

I've got 3 GLOWs. Coquille, Hilton Head & St. Simon's. But I don't consider myself a collector of GLOWs. I will smile widely should the opportunity to sell them present itself again.

Rich

------------------
Posted By: Len Ariagno

Re: Now shipping... - 03/17/01 04:07 AM

We received our Sankaty and it is an absolutely beautiful piece!!! We are still awaiting Marshall Point, but are awed by the beuaty of Sankaty. What do you think????
Posted By: 2beacons

Re: Now shipping... - 03/17/01 05:08 AM

We picked up Sankaty and Marshall Point last night. They are both winners!! Since we have been to Marshall Point it brings back great memories. We looked at West Quoddy but did not buy it since we have the limited edition.

2 beacons

Posted By: KT

Re: Now shipping... - 03/17/01 06:12 AM

I picked up my Sankaty today and it is wonderful. Kudos to Harbour Lights. Did note that when you put it beside Seguin and you really notice how small Seguin is.

------------------
Ken T
Posted By: mombo

Re: Now shipping... - 03/22/01 01:19 AM

I picked up Sankaty Head today and agree that it's truly fine! I knew I wanted it before it was all the way out of the box! And this piece has mass to it. And I love that red stripe! Like Gay Head, Sankaty Head is a sort of semi-GLOP in that the keepers house is no more. Fortunately for us it has been resurrected.

I passed on Marshall Point for now and Seguin had been sold out so I will have to wait a bit.

The West Quoddy Glow was way less than spectacular. Here was another chance for HL to produce a spiffed up version of one of the most popular lights but, imo, they failed. I couldn't help but notice the two versions of the Boston Light GLOW sitting side by side in the dealers case. The new version is much nice and much larger that the old. The W. Quoddy GLOW is tiny.
© 2024 Collector Forums