LighthouseKeepers.com

New Labels

Posted By: Lightseeker

New Labels - 03/26/06 07:04 AM

I haven't seen this reported elsewhere in the Forums . . .

My local dealer had several of the new releases in stock today: Owl's Head, Mystic Seaport, and Graves. The Owl's Head piece had the customary "Younger and Associates" label on the bottom. The other two pieces carried "Lighthouse Marketing LLC" labels. I wonder if all pieces in each release will have the same type labels, or if there will be "labeling variations"?

Sad to note the disappearance of the Younger and Associates trademark.

Bruce
Posted By: ericlighthouse

Re: New Labels - 03/26/06 12:46 PM

I had just ordered and received Hilton Head Rear Range last week and it still has the Younger label.
Posted By: Bill Bowen

Re: New Labels - 03/26/06 09:44 PM

My Mystic Seaport, Flag #260, has "Lighthouse Marketing LTD" on the label.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: New Labels - 03/26/06 09:47 PM

New labels will appear on the 2006-2007 Collectors Society pieces and the June 2006 introductions.

Just minor modifications also to the Certificates of Authenticity (now will be signed by Bill.) And tent cards are continuing.

Re: New Labels - 03/27/06 03:55 AM

Hey John, will the ELL have a WACKO sticker?
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: New Labels - 03/27/06 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ericlighthouse:
Hey John, will the ELL have a WACKO sticker?
That IS the Erie Land Light Sticker. Note the "Collector Forums Exclusive" type at the top.
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: New Labels - 03/27/06 09:48 PM

Noted, but you have to admit a WACKO sticker would have been a nice addition to the piece.

smile cool
Posted By: Bob M

Re: New Labels - 03/28/06 04:44 PM

I'm pleased to see the words "Collector Forums Exclusive" on the label. This is a tremendous step in the right direction regarding good PR with the CF.

I have always felt that what is posted here should be of the utmost importance to Harbour Lights. The opinions and views of a core sample of collectors can determine what business moves will be made in the future.

I sincerely hope that the business relationship between Harbour Lights and their faithful collectors will grow for many years to come.

smile Bob smile

Re: New Labels - 03/29/06 12:35 AM

John, I did notice the "Collector Forums Exclusive", but we had talked about a WACKO sticker early on. Not a big deal, just thought it would be neat. The ELL is great, with or without stickers.
Posted By: Jim Awrey

Re: New Labels - 03/31/06 07:54 PM

Latest news on April arrivals of Harbour Lights.

Two new "limiteds" and two new "glows" (Fowey Rocks, Old Presque Isle, Edgartown and Portland Breakwater) should be arriving at the Harbour Lights warehouse next week. Harbour Lights should be shipping out standing orders to dealers on Fri Apr. 7th or Mon Apr 10th. This means New England dealers should have their pieces by Apr 10th or 11th. West Coast dealers by Apr 14h or 17th.

This leaves Staten Island Range and Morris Island GLOW for May arrival.

Also, "Little Lights" retail prices will be jumping up in price. The $12.95 and $14.95 price will become $16.95 and $19.95. The higher $21.95 pieces will remain at $21.95. These higher prices will start showing up at retailers in the next couple weeks, as they begin re-ordering at the higher wholesale prices. Looks like Younger & Assoc had several cost hikes that they absorbed because they didn't want to raise the retail price, but in order for the new ownership to be profitable, they cannot afford to absorb those higher production costs.

Now is the time to get Little Lights you want before the price hike.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: New Labels - 04/01/06 01:22 AM

Thanks for the heads up, Jim. I've been wanting to get a couple of LLOM; I guess now is the time. We all know that the Youngers tried to take care of us. It may have cost them dearly, unfortunately.
Posted By: Jazzer

Re: New Labels - 04/09/06 01:20 AM

Picked up Mystic Seaport today and noticed the new Lighthouse Marketing label. The Harbour Lights brand name is not printed on the label only the box and paperwork. Checked Port Clinton and found the same. The Harbour Lights brand name does not appear on either piece only the box and paperwork.

Did Lighthouse Marketing forget to have their newly purchased brand name printed on the labels?
Glad to see the Harbour Lights brand on the Erie Land Light label.
© 2024 Collector Forums