LighthouseKeepers.com

Did anyone else notice the difference?

Posted By: Bob M

Did anyone else notice the difference? - 01/27/01 08:22 PM

I'm hosting a combination Superbowl/Dad's 84th Birthday Party tomorrow so I decided it was time to put my HLs in their best light. One by one I removed them from my curios so the mirrored backs and glass shelves could be thoroughly cleaned.

Everytime I break down and clean my display cases, I usually take a look at each piece as I remove it and then again when I return it to display. Well while I was doing this I noticed something different about the new HLs that I hadn't noticed before. They are different from past HLs because of it.

Can any of you "mind readers" guess what I found?

Bob
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Did anyone else notice the difference? - 01/27/01 10:04 PM

That there isn't a flag (name/edition # flag) on Eddystone ?
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Did anyone else notice the difference? - 01/28/01 02:14 AM

One difference is that the new ones have UPC Codes on the bottom sticker but we've talked about that one. What else did you find Bob?

[This message has been edited by SThompson (edited 01-28-2001).]

Re: Did anyone else notice the difference? - 01/28/01 03:35 AM

Nothing to do with Eddystone, Mark. I may be throwing you off a little. I'm refering to some the last models from 2000. It jumped right out at me when I started to look at them.

Keep guessing...

Bob

Re: Did anyone else notice the difference? - 01/28/01 03:06 PM

Oops! I must have missed that conversation. I was surprised to see the "bar codes". I hadn't seen them before. That's the "difference" I was talking about.

Bob
© 2024 Collector Forums