LighthouseKeepers.com

American Idol

Posted By: HCS

American Idol - 05/10/06 04:04 PM

Who will go home tonight, Catherine, Taylor, Elliot or Chris?
Anyone have a favorite to win?
I think Chris will.
HCS
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: American Idol - 05/10/06 11:25 PM

My favorite is Katharine McPhee. cool cool
My second favorite is Elliott. cool
It is my opinion that they do not want another female to win so they are really pushing how great the guys are doing. frown
If Katherine does not win I think we will see a lot more of her in the future than any of the other ones on the show today. Even Paris will do better than the guys. IMHO
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 12:39 AM

After last night, I think Catherine will go. Then Elliot.I was disappointed in Chris last night and pleasantly surprised with Taylor. I think it'll be tough but Chris will just pull it off.

smile cool

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 12:47 AM

Ruthie,
I think you are right we will see more of Catherine in the future and I also get the feeling they want a guy to win this time.
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 12:49 AM

Tom,
I think you are right too. It will be between Chris and Taylor. And I think Catherine will go tonight.
HCS
Posted By: seagirt

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 01:23 AM

I never got into American Idol...don't get it. I have a friend who has a slight obsession with that Anwar guy from a few years ago. confused

Plus, what if it conflicts with Deal or No Deal? wink
Posted By: beachbum1616

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 03:01 AM

I would like to see Catherine win.
Posted By: bright eyes

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 03:45 AM

Did you see the look on Simon's face when Catherine's name was announced that she was staying? Priceless! wink

Shocked to see Chris go!

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by bright eyes:
Did you see the look on Simon's face when Catherine's name was announced that she was staying? Priceless! wink

Shocked to see Chris go!
Yes, lots of shocked expressions tonight!
even mine. I really thought Chris had a chance and Catherine would go!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 03:54 AM

Katherine staying!!! laugh It must have been the hour that I spent on re-dial last night voting for her. :rolleyes: I'm sad to see Chris go too. It has not aired here in AZ yet but that's okay because I usually record it and watch only the ending later.
Posted By: Lighthouser

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 04:28 AM

I'm jubilant, and celebrating!!!!
I am solidly for my home town man, ELLIOT. laugh

I have spent every Tuesday night on the phones, as has a good portion of Richmond, Virginia, and I will ask for your support of Elliot next week if you are so inclined.

Beyond that, all four of these young folks are winners in my eyes, and if I could change the rules, none of them would be voted off.

Chris, you rock!
Posted By: Tammy Wolfe

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 04:54 AM

Glad others are watching Idol, too! This is a difficult year because there is so much talent. I like all 4 of the contestants, but Elliot has been my favorite from the start. I was thrilled when they said that Elliot and Taylor were safe. laugh I'm sure Simon was shocked. On the Today show this morning, he predicted that Taylor and Chris would be in the final. When Idol is over on Tuesdays, I'll finally be able to get some stuff done. I started calling for Elliot after he was in the bottom 2 or 3.

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 05:23 AM

Thank you, Thank you, Tammy!

You are invited to download this poster at
Lite 98 Richmond VA
Posted By: Hal Dean

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 06:05 AM

Speaking of expressions did you see the expression on Chris's face when it was announced that he was going home. A real surprise to me also as I thought he would be in the final two but as they say America has voted.
Hal
Posted By: Cana Fan

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 02:42 PM

I must admit the only time I've ever watched this show was for a couple of minutes to see the 'Chicken Little" guy. And boy, he did look like him. Otherwise, haven't followed it.

Mike
Posted By: Lorie Roe

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 02:42 PM

Here's another vote for Elliott. I have been voting for him for the past few weeks when I've been home. I'm surprised Katherine made it through this week. Too bad Chris was voted out.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 02:52 PM

I hope these theme nights are over. Someone should work with these wantabees to get them songs that suit them. All these celebrity helpers are doing is polishing up bad selections.
How could Chris 'the Hard Rocker" or Katherine 'the balladeer' excel with an Elvis song? I liked all 4, and I'm sure they'll all do well on their own.

ps I jusy read it here about Chris, I was LOST last night!
Posted By: Jenifer Selwa

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 04:08 PM

Forewarning - tender subject with me here!! mad

I'm still in shock and thoroughly disgusted with AI. Chris was my favorite and I can't believe he's gone. I've been surfing Idol boards for the last couple hours. There are rumors floating around that some of the news stations on the East Coast are reporting trouble with the phone line voting last night being so overloaded they shut down, and therefore votes couldn't get in. I'll be curious to see if AI loses ratings after last night. I think the thing I'm most disgusted with is how Ryan Seacrest told Chris he was going home. Talk about blunt! I do like Kathryn McPhee, but her performances the last couple weeks weren't even in the same league as Chris. Elliot's ok, but not my cup of tea (sorry, Judy). Taylor's decent, but not AI material. Simon Cowell has repeated how many times that this is a singing competition, and they lost their greatest talent last night.
Posted By: Lighthouse Duo

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 04:31 PM

eek Chris gone???? How terrible!
Really got into the "Idol Thing" while we were in San Diego. And I must say, I thought Chris should have won. But then I console myself with the fact that a multi-talented guy like him will always "make it" in rock or anything else he chooses to do! Good luck to him!
Quote:
How could Chris 'the Hard Rocker" or Katherine 'the balladeer' excel with an Elvis song?
I did not see the "Elvis" episode, but I would have thought both Chris and Katherine would have been able to find suitable Elvis songs. As for Taylor ... Oh no Margret ... don't stir up a hornet's nest ... And so long as I don't look at him, I think Elliott sings fine... Hope someone will post the winner here when it happens!

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 04:51 PM

Sorry Jen. I understand your feelings and agree with you where Chris is concerned, and I was shocked last night too. I thought surely it would have been Kat, although I don't want to see her go either. She has definitely messed up the last two weeks which doesn't make since unless the pressure has gotten to her- but she has talent.

Taylor is the one I would have chosen to go home. (that probably means he will win)

Chris, btw, has Virginia roots too so this season has been particularly interesting for me. He grew up and went to school here, but now lives in NC.

Quote:
There are rumors floating around that some of the news stations on the East Coast are reporting trouble with the phone line voting last night being so overloaded they shut down, and therefore votes couldn't get in.
This has been a problem for several weeks, including here in Richmond VA. Each week that Elliot ended up in the bottom group were the weeks that the majority of fans around here could not get any calls to register, but friends and relatives in other parts of the state & country reported success.

I will continue supporting Richmond, VA's American Idol, Elliot Yamin, and I predict that he, Chris and Katherine will be the long term winners, even if Taylor ends up with the title.

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 07:36 PM

I wonder if last nights outcome will turn people off and they will stop watching?
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/11/06 08:36 PM

I just found out that Chris went home. Unbelievable. I never would have guessed that he would go. He was never even in the bottom 3 that I can remember. Maybe the phone story is true. I like Catherine but I don't think she's been holding her own the last several weeks and feel she was the worst the other night. Wow,its hard to agree with that vote.

smile cool

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 04:57 AM

Chris was in the bottom 3 once. Chris has lost a few fans recently in Minnesota. A few people who originally liked him were switching to Taylor, saying that Chris' songs were all starting to sound the same. Though I probably will never buy his CD, I still think he's very talented and was shocked that he went home. It would be a shame if there was a glitch with voting. I also don't like the way that Seacrest told Chris.

Taylor is a great entertainer, and I always enjoy his performances. IMHO he is not as good of a singer as the other 3. But Elliott has been my favorite from the beginning...
Posted By: beachbum1616

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 02:19 PM

I just heard on the news that the band Fuel has offered him a lead singer position in the band. Anyone else heard this?
Posted By: Dave H

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 03:39 PM

Stephen,

I'm not an AI fan but I saw an iterview with Seacrest where he said a band had offered him (or was going to offer him) the lead singer spot. However, he wouldn't be able to accept or sign a contract until after the Idol Summer Tour was completed.

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 06:51 PM

I saw the same thing about Fuel. But I'm sure AI has some contracts involving the futures of all the finalists(at AI's decision). And Dave is also right about the Summer Tour, they all talk about it as soon as they're eliminated.

Look what they did with *RockStar*. The band INXS signed the guy who wrote the most original song and produced it as their comeback Top 100 try. Then they signed the runner-up and his band as the front group for the tour. That runner-ups band's cd immediately went to #1 a week after the show concluded.
It's all business that's the reality.

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 08:10 PM

Well guys, I'm just enjoying Elliot's visit to Richmond, VA today. It's been sweet, and the day's not over yet.

Margret said...
Quote:
And so long as I don't look at him, I think Elliott sings fine...
Oh my goodness, Margret. I think he's dreamy, and cute too, and even better up close. And I'm old enough to be his mother.

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 08:18 PM

Judy,
If you were his mother I am sure you would tell him to get his teeth fixed!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 08:42 PM

What I know is...I would be proud to be his mother.
Posted By: keeperpam2

Re: American Idol - 05/12/06 08:43 PM

I'll second that Judy wink
Posted By: Bob48

Re: American Idol - 05/13/06 07:33 PM

I never watch this show. Does Arthur Godfrey still host it? wink
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: American Idol - 05/13/06 07:46 PM

Cute, Bob! wink I never watch but I can see why it has a lot of appeal.

Re: American Idol - 05/15/06 12:59 PM

Judy said:
Quote:
I think he's dreamy, and cute too, and even better up close. And I'm old enough to be his mother.
Sorry Judy ... I am old enough to be his mother too and as I said ... he sings fine! But looks wise he is just not my type... Still his mother has reason to be very proud of him!

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 03:22 AM

Did you see Paula being interviewed? Seems she agrees with some of you, wants Elliot to win!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 01:43 PM

Did anyone see Simon & Ryan on Jay Leno last night?
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 01:44 PM

Chris talked to Rob Thomas on PLJ this morning.
Rob advised Chris not to take the gig with Fuel.
Said with a voice like his he can do his own thing.
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 03:21 PM

Tonight's a big night for American Idol. It's America's votes that will determine who goes to the final two. Tune into FOX tonight at 8pm, eastern daylight time.

Again, I'm asking my friends here on the Forums to please cast votes tonight for Elliot Yamin who's home is here in Richmond, VA. I'm asking for your votes whether or not you are an American Idol fan- please support Elliot Yamin.

If you can text message, that's really the way to do it. The more, the better. My cellular service is w/Cingular, and the text messages to vote for A.D. are free of charge. If you haven't watched the show before, each contestent will have a special number to text or dial. You'll be given those instructions in the last ten minutes of the show.

Margret...to each, his own, and that's okay... I see beauty in this young man, both inside and out. More importantly, he has talent. I'm supporting our hometown guy.

Please y'all, this is a personal request. I don't ask for those often.

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 03:24 PM

Judy,
If you did not see The Tonight Show last night,
Simon did say Elliot has one of the best voices that they have ever had on the show!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 03:35 PM

I missed that...probably was either on the computer or dozing. Thanks for telling me.

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 03:40 PM

I have NO idea about AI, and quite frankly, don't really care...but I'll try to vote for Elliot for you, Judy. You obviously are passionate about him winning. smile

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 04:20 PM

Thanks Greg. I will owe you one! Maybe you could also ask your parents to vote tonight? smile

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 04:36 PM

OkOk ... as I agree, he CAN sing, I will try and text a message to the voting number for Elliott from here... Hope it works / counts!
smile cool

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lighthouser:
I missed that...probably was either on the computer or dozing...
Judy, You're just back to work recently and probably not yet in the groove so you were more then likely on the computer snoozing. laugh

smile cool

Re: American Idol - 05/16/06 09:05 PM

What's this "back" to work stuff, Tom? But you're right...probably was dozing on the keyboard again.

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 03:21 AM

Wait a second...how do I do this? It's REALLY confusing! Do I have to wait until a special time? Do I have to watch the programme (hoping info was on the website)? I'm lost!

Funny...the person here who's kind of the "target audience" is the one that can't figure out what on earth they're doing. :rolleyes:

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 03:44 AM

The numbers for Elliott are

1-866-43657-01
1-866-43657-04
1-866-43657-07

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 05:36 AM

I think Elliot's going home this week. Kat might get the boot, but after her performance of Over the Rainbow, she might make it through. She belongs on Broadway. I think Taylor's going to win it.

I can't wait to get Chris Daughtry's album when he makes one...

I have been recording all this stuff on TV - Leno, Regis and Kelly, Today Show, etc. and haven't had time to watch all of it yet! :rolleyes:

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenifer Selwa:
I think Elliot's going home this week. Kat might get the boot, but after her performance of Over the Rainbow, she might make it through. She belongs on Broadway. I think Taylor's going to win it.

I can't wait to get Chris Daughtry's album when he makes one...

I have been recording all this stuff on TV - Leno, Regis and Kelly, Today Show, etc. and haven't had time to watch all of it yet! :rolleyes:
Jen,
Chris was also on Ellen yesterday. He sang!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 02:21 PM

www.dialidol.com

Info from our local classic hits radio station this morning.

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bright eyes:
www.dialidol.com

Info from our local classic hits radio station this morning.
According to this station Elliot we be voted off tonight and Taylor will win!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 02:59 PM

Dial Idol states at the top of their page that they have been accurate 85% of the time. Last week they predicted Kat would go and Chris would stay.

That site bases predictions on busy signals. So that isn't even taking text messaging into account.

That said, I'm scared for Elliot tonight. But whatever happens tonight, he's a winner in my eyes, and Idol will simply be his springboard to bigger things.

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 05:50 PM

Who will win? Joe Cocker, Stevie Wonder or Broadway?

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 05:59 PM

That said, I'm scared for Elliot tonight. But whatever happens tonight, he's a winner in my eyes, and Idol will simply be his springboard to bigger things. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I think you are right - The top four (including Chris) will have no trouble wether they win or loose!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 09:00 PM

Sorry that I wasn't able to vote...I was sick yesterday, and I just fell asleep soon after I posted. Will try tonight, though.

If he makes it, that'd be really, really, great! Though, do remember, sometimes the second place winners have had better careers than the first-place winners.

At least that's what the papers say...

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 09:08 PM

Quote:
Jen,
Chris was also on Ellen yesterday. He sang!
HCS
You bet I've been following all his news broadcasts! Check out this site. You can download music, videos (best if you have cable or DSL), and check out the forums. I downloaded 13 of his American Idol songs and burned them to a CD - now I can listen to him in my car!

Mr. Daughtry

Re: American Idol - 05/17/06 09:38 PM

Great site Jen - I just took a quick look here at work, will get into it more once I am home.
Thanks
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 04:04 AM

frown frown frown frown

I'm sad that Elliott was voted off. But I'm really happy that he made it this far. What a classy guy!

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 04:18 AM

He is definitely a classy guy. He's a winner! He will keep climbing.

Next week, my E-Train votes will go to Katherine

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 05:03 AM

Judy,
Sorry Elliot got voted off, but it's really only the beginning for him.. I am sure he will do well! smile
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 05:10 AM

Elliott is a classy, down-to-Earth person. I think he knew he was going home tonight. I honestly don't care who wins now since Chris got voted off. I like Taylor's overall personality and performances better though, if I had to choose.

There is a lot of controversy tonight on the Idol Boards about how disrespectful Kat was and her parents were, celebrating Elliott's departure because she stayed. I understand her dad is a producer for Fox and there has been some rebuttal from her parents against the judges when Kat was criticized on some of her performances. I guess I don't get it when someone forgets their lyrics not once, but TWICE on national television and still makes it to the finale. Some interesting reading there...

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 06:47 AM

I totally missed Kat's parents reaction, and I'm glad you guys pointed it out.

My family was here tonight, and getting ready to go out the door at that point. It's been an eventful evening here. My grandson had an accident that sent us all to the emergency room earlier today. He's alright now. He fell hard on his face on a newly paved driveway playing with friends and had some pretty serious cuts.

I guess I'm re-thinking my votes for next week...thinking my voting is over. I would have loved to have seen Elliot and Chris in the final two.

Anyway, it's been a long evening.

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 01:50 PM

Jen,
You are so right. Kat was very disrespectful and not very ladylike at all. She has a voice that belongs on broadway, she is not an idol!
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 01:51 PM

Judy,
So sorry to hear about your grandson's accident.
It must have been very traumatic for all of you.
Glad he is going to be ok.
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 03:52 PM

Judy, poor little guy!! Did he need stitches?

I quit voting after Chris was voted off. I'm watching for the ending, but I'm nowhere as enthusiastic about watching. Not sure if I will watch next year or not.

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 04:11 PM

Let's get serious here. AI is a popularity contest like all the reality shows! The real talents will be proclaimed by future careers and record sales.
They're all here for the exposure, and connections.
What did Elliot say he was a clerk in a drug store?
Bob

ps Those %s showed everyone that they're all on the same level in there own ways.

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 04:22 PM

I am so proud of Elliot. Not sure how I'm feeling about A.D. this morning, but I hope to get tickets to see the whole group(in order to see Chris & Elliot) when they perform in Richmond in July.

Thanks Hilary and Jen. They used a technique like glueing rather than doing stitches. If he was older his nose probably would have been broken. They said at the hospital that a young child's nose doesn't break. All the scars will heal and go away except a very tiny one which may be permanent.

The kid plays soccer and also has played and kept up with older kids in his neighborhood(s). He's a fearless kid and all boy.

Re: American Idol - 05/18/06 04:27 PM

Quote:
Those %s showed everyone that they're all on the same level in there own ways.
They did indeed. The slight difference from 3rd place to first in the percentages only shows that more people got through on some lines than others. It doesn't even show that more people were in favor of one or the other because lots of would be voters couldn't get through the call lines.

We've experienced that right here in Richmond the last three weeks trying to vote.

Yes, Elliot worked as a clerk in a local Richmond,VA (Henrico County)pharmacy.

Re: American Idol - 05/19/06 04:31 AM

When I got to work today, the first thing one of my staff asked me was how I was holding up. For the past two months, I've been talking about how great Elliott is... I am planning to watch the finale. But I probably will not be voting. I've given up my last 4 Tuesday evenings and did not get much done. (By the way, in Minnesota I had about a 90% success rate voting for Elliott. Sometimes I could hit redial about 10 times in a row before getting a busy signal or message that my call could not be completed.)

Judy, sorry to hear about your grandson's accident. I just had stitches a couple of weeks ago, and they were driving me crazy. Wish they would have used the glue technique on me.

Tammy
Posted By: Dave H

Re: American Idol - 05/19/06 04:57 AM

Not being an Idol follower, but out of curiosity: If Kat's father works for FOX, how in the world can she be eligible for a competition on the network? Think about any normal contest involving a broadcast entity - you can't be related in any way to any employee to be eligible to participate. While this may seem somewhat unfair, the reason is exactly what Jen commented about. Even the appearance of a conflict takes away the legitimacy of the program, IMO.

Re: American Idol - 05/19/06 02:34 PM

Next week's issue (May 22-28) of the TV GUIDE, on the front cover is the American Idol final three, and articles on the trio!

Re: American Idol - 05/23/06 11:58 PM

It's American Idol final night with the final results Tues. night. I'm tuning in but plan to rest my dialing/texting fingers during the vote session- unless something really moves me during the show tonight (doubtful). I really don't care which of the last two win the title.

Sidenote: Tickets for the American Idol Tour- Richmond show sold out in fifteen minutes Sat. morning. It's Elliot's fans clamoring for those tickets - evidenced by the signs and tee shirts seen in the line that formed as early as 4 AM. Thanks to the demand, another Virginia performance was added to the tour schedule yesterday and will be in Norfolk in September.

Re: American Idol - 05/24/06 03:40 AM

Judy,
I watched - nothing to write home about.
Kat's songs were mainly repeats.
I think Taylor will win.
Hope you can get tickets to see Elliot.
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/24/06 05:40 AM

I hope Taylor wins, too. They both have contracts already, so it really doesn't matter. I almost yawned during the last songs each sang tonight. Neither one did anything for me. Chris is going to be performing tomorrow night, as well as Elliott and other Top 12 contenders!

Re: American Idol - 05/24/06 06:08 AM

I missed the show tonight but by the sounds of it I didn't miss to much. I hope Taylor wins too.

smile cool

Re: American Idol - 05/24/06 07:30 AM

I have to agree about the singing tonight...pretty much the same'o same'o...However, I still want Katherine to win.

Re: American Idol - 05/24/06 02:51 PM

Actually, they didn't have a lot of choice. As in the other weeks, the producers gave them a genre to sing. This week in the final, Kat and Taylor had to pick two songs they had previously performed, and then were given the original for the third.

Obviously, they each tried to pick two that the judges had previously sung high (or higher) praises.

Those two originals ( they are to record these?? :rolleyes: ??), I don't know. Maybe done in a recording studio they might have a chance.

Re: American Idol - 05/25/06 04:11 AM

Last night was disappointing. However, I thought the finale tonight was great. IMO the best singer didn't win. (I think Elliott, Chris and Kat are much better singers than Taylor. Paris, too, but I didn't always like her song choices.) But Taylor is a lot of fun, and he really connects with the audience. Though my favorite didn't win, it was a great season.

Re: American Idol - 05/25/06 04:41 AM

The finale was AWESOME!!! Definitely the best one yet. They could have done without Prince though, LOL! Chris or Mandisa should have won, but I loved Paris and Lisa, too. Kat will make a big dent in Broadway for sure. I don't think her debut single she sang last night is going to go far, though...it stunk! Taylor's wasn't much better but at least he made the song his with his style. So glad he won!!

Re: American Idol - 05/25/06 04:54 AM

Boy they said artist were lining up to be on Idol, they weren't kidding. Sorry you did not like Prince, Jen. He shot himself in the foot with all his name changes, but otherwise I think he is talented.
Even though Taylor won, I think many of the 12 will do well - the tour alone which is selling out faster than they can arrange venues, will give them loads of exposure.
HCS

Re: American Idol - 05/25/06 05:09 AM

The Richmond VA Tour tickets sold out in 15 minutes. The group CD available nationally today is no where to be found in my area. Merchants say they disappeared off the shelves as fast as they could put them up.

The local FOX station just did a special about Elliot's run on the show, and made HUGE hints at big announcements coming up about his future .

VA honored Elliot on the Senate floor today.

Congrats to Taylor.

And oh my, I got to see CLAY tonight!!!!!!
laugh smile cool

Re: American Idol - 05/25/06 02:18 PM

That Clay segment was great. I'd heard ahead of time that he was going to be on the show. At first I thought it was mean that they had that kid who won the impersonation sing. That kid is brave. But that really made his day to sing with Clay!

I'm not as fond of Prince's current music. However, I was a huge Prince fan for many years and really enjoyed one of his concerts in the 80's. He is a very talented musician. He is a songwriter and taught himself how to play a lot of instruments. I was actually surprised that he was on the show.

Re: American Idol - 05/26/06 09:45 AM

Boy I am getting curious ... we get the Idol shows on our cable TV on Fridays. So tonight I will be glued to the screen ...
It sounds like the shows were WOW
We already know Taylor won - not my choice at all! But I am looking forward to seeing Chris again. And Paris and Mandisa ....
Good luck to all 12 for their future! (Which is assured for all I think! wink )
© 2024 Collector Forums