LighthouseKeepers.com

Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas

Posted By: TDSimpson

Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/23/00 06:06 PM

Does anyone collect this line of Santas. We are trying to find the one with Santa holding a lobster cage. Is there a catalogue available? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Tom & Diane
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/23/00 06:27 PM

Possible Dreams Home Page
SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/24/00 02:11 AM

You surely must already have the Santa holding a lighthouse?

Dave

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/24/00 03:55 PM

Why yes Dave, we do. We bought that one on the way to Toledo for the show at Bayside Treasures. Our friends bought the lobster one that day while we were checking out the Harbour Lights display. Diane didn't get a chance to see it and is curious as to what it looks like.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/25/00 04:46 AM

Tom & Diane,

In my Possible Dreams catalog this one is called "A Coastline Christmas" - perhaps it is the one you are looking for?

Dave
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/27/00 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by orv:
We seem to have a bunch of those. I saw the one you are looking for yesterday in the local Dillards store. I really liked it but Teresa likes the more traditional Santas so we didn't get it, besides we already have bought 2 other Santas this year. We always try to get the Possible Dreams ones at the after Christmas sales. You can pick them up from 12 to 25 bucks. They're a great deal at that price.

The above post has been moved from the "Santas" thread which has been deleted.

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
Posted By: orv

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/27/00 11:10 PM

Thanks Tim, could I get you to follow me around all the time and fix the things I mess up? HA
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 11/30/00 03:34 PM

Thanks for the tip guys! MaryAnn will receive a Santa holding a LH (which Lights) from Santa. She collects Santas and I collect ..., well you know...

Re: Possible Dreams Clothtique Santas - 12/01/00 02:01 AM

We didn't find the Coastline Christmas piece at any of the dealers we went to. However we did find a dealer willing to order it for us. They ordered 2 pieces so if anyone else is interested in one e-mail me and I will give you the store's phone number.

Tom
© 2024 Collector Forums