LighthouseKeepers.com

Merry Christmas to All and To All...

Posted By: Webmaster

Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/22/98 04:25 AM

Best wishes to all the on-line Harbour Lights collectors. It's been an exciting year! Let's do it again next year!

John, Suzie and Chris Chidester

[This message has been edited by JChidester (edited 12-21-98).]
Posted By: Art

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/22/98 06:45 AM

Great photo, John! Is that unretouched? If so, I recommend that you keep an eye on the yuletide eggnog around Chris. His nose is glowing like the port side* of Race Rock Lighthouse's beacon!

*I know it rotates. For reference, position the clear lens to starboard.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/22/98 01:44 PM

Merry Christmas John, to you and your family.
Thank you for all the work you have done to make this the wonderful, informative, and fun site that it is. And oh! NICE PICTURE
Many thanks--"the lightkeeper"--Mike
Posted By: Rod Watson

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/22/98 03:35 PM

I always imagined you as a 12 point buck John. I'm dissapointed. LOL. Where did the halo go?

Merry Christmas to the Saint and family.

-RodW
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/22/98 05:04 PM

Great picture, John! Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Posted By: LamarB

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/22/98 05:55 PM

Great picture John. Tell me, do you shed your horns and grow new ones each year, or are they permanent? I bet your horns make great halo holders!

Seriously though, Kim and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Kim and Lamar Bevil
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/23/98 02:52 AM

John,

We have all said it before, but it bears saying again: Thank you very much for sharing your time and talent with us. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you as well to your family for putting up with what I am sure are some long hours in front of the computer for you.

So from my family to yours- Have a safe and joyous holiday season!!!

-Todd & Marla Shorkey
Posted By: Polly

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/24/98 09:11 PM

Greetings to You and Your Family,

Your son gives the impression that Arizona has had an unseasonably cold spell. Remember, you do need to keep the little ones (not the Harbour Lights, the children) warm or they could end up with frostbite.

Sending thanks (for the Web page) and Warm Holiday Wishes,

Polly & Jody Malik
Posted By: RMau

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/24/98 11:53 PM

John, great picture! It's not easy to get family shots like that unless they have a wonderful sense of humor. Or did you tell them it was going to be on the web?

Either way, thanks for a very enjoyable Lighthouse year in 1998. We hope you and all of the HL family have a safe and healthy Holiday Season and New Year.

Rick & Linda Mau
Posted By: Deanie St Clair

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/26/98 03:54 AM

Happy Holidays to all.

Deanie and Bob St. Clair

------------------
Posted By: RFoster

Re: Merry Christmas to All and To All... - 12/27/98 08:47 PM

Rumor, at least here in the northeast, has it that the Chidesters are looking for a used sleigh to purchase, fill with Harbour Lights, and give the Flying Santa some competition next year. Any truth to that John?

Thanks for all that you have done to bring all of the Harbour Lights Family closer together and best wishes to you all for a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Mary Jane & Ron
© 2024 Collector Forums