LighthouseKeepers.com

Details, details.....

Posted By: DaveVB

Details, details..... - 05/18/01 11:10 PM

I just unpacked my 2001-2002 Members Only "Cold Spring Harbor" piece. I wasn't originally as enthusiastic about this HL as I was about last yesr's "Baltimore" (for geographic reasons), but it really is a nifty number..lots of the kind of details that separates HL from the run-of-the-mill.
And speaking of details (now we get to the topic sentence) .... when I spotted the overhanging "necessary", I thought, "they wouldn't, would they?" So, I looked underneath, and yes, they did!! It is definitely a one-holer!
Now that, my friends, is ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
Posted By: Pharologst

Re: Details, details..... - 05/19/01 05:28 AM

Got mine about three days ago, and looked it over pretty good, but I must have missed the "one holer". Will revisit the "hole" situation. (LOL)

[This message has been edited by pharologst (edited 05-18-2001).]
Posted By: oseabee

Re: Details, details..... - 05/20/01 07:36 PM

By golly you arre right Dave sharp eyes I guess I didn't check because I was taught a long time ago never look up into one of those things,you may get surprised. Bill O'Brien
Posted By: Torchbearer

Re: Details, details..... - 05/21/01 01:18 AM

Quote:
...I was taught a long time ago never look up into one of those things,you may get surprised.

But Bill, if you were taught to never look up into one of those things, where are you standing, and what are you doing down there? [tic] Sorry, couldn't resist!

Tim - Keeping the flame lit...
© 2024 Collector Forums