LighthouseKeepers.com

E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages"

Posted By: rscroope

E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 04/26/99 02:06 PM

Check out our favorite Ebay this morning! This has got to be a record!
It will be interesting to see the prices bid this week with so many available.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 04/27/99 01:14 AM

It looks like a few dealers are selling out some of their stock on eBay. If you look closely you'll see some of them aren't getting any bids because their starting bid is too high. Close scrutiny certainly reveals what the best sellers are, or should I say the ones most people are looking the hardest for. Newbies...take heed! You can find many missing pieces at decent prices on eBay.

Bob
Posted By: TURBO271

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 04/27/99 01:45 AM

Someone has listed a newly released Hillsboro on E-bay. Starting price is $125.I hope they enjoyed the week they will spend with their new Habour Light.

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 04/29/99 02:25 PM

Update
127 left!
67 with no bid on M-T-W?
I think about 12 were prints.

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 06/15/99 02:48 PM

42 listings!
What a difference 2 months and several crashes make!
It'll be back, and you can will still be able to selectively find a good deal from a honest seller.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 06/15/99 04:19 PM

Hi Bob, ... Ebay has some serious problems right now. Until they get their computer situation squared away, I don't think they are accepting new auctions. I've been trying to get some items on for the last few days with no luck. I had 3 items running last week and was notified of the close of 2 of my auctions. I still don't know what happend to the other one. "My eBay" seems to be disabled right now.

I'm sure they will be back up and running 100% real soon (fingers crossed).

Bob
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 06/15/99 10:44 PM

Just 8 hours latter it's already back up to 86. Looks like Bob, gets his wish
Posted By: Joanne

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 06/16/99 01:00 AM

24 hours without ebay. I thought I was going to start getting withdrawal symptoms. I even checked out Yahoo and Amazon auctions, but no HL's

Joanne
Posted By: orv

Re: E-bay "254 listings - 6 pages" - 06/24/99 11:35 PM

Man have you seen the deals on ebay lately, how about a triple digit Alcatraz for $76.00 or a Colchester for $58.00. If you are not using ebay you should check into and soon(unless you just want to pay full retail, and I understand that there are those that do prefer to buy from dealers, whether it be that you are on autoship or other reasons)Many of the sellers on ebay are regular HL dealers and I have been offered some good deals such as 25% off any non retired piece on any piece in stock at a certain store. Hard to beat. Check it out.
© 2024 Collector Forums