LighthouseKeepers.com

Where is the Promised Product List?

Posted By: flacoastie

Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/09/10 03:31 PM

Where o' where is the elusive promised updated product list that we have been promised since February or March or April or May or June or July?
Posted By: rgurskey

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/09/10 06:29 PM

It's vaporware.

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/12/10 02:37 AM

Nobody has an answer or just doesn't want to fess up to when it REALLY is coming. Maybe never!
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/21/10 06:32 PM

I know you probably don't believe it but it is being worked on, I just finished my 4th or 5th proofing of the list. We are trying to eliminate as many errors as we can find. This last time i still found 5 things that need to be corrected..

Some are spelling errors but one was wrong state; GA instead of PA, it is tedious and time consuming work..

It is getting close to being as correct as we can get it, also some information just isn't available anymore. There are others beside Sue and myself that have been involved in the proofing also. Tony has put in many, many hours on this project because he doesn't want to have to do anything but add the new editions from this point on..
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/21/10 06:56 PM

I know I can wait a little longer if less errors is the reward. beanie

bow

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/21/10 11:46 PM

I'm with you Loon. I can wait for a quality product if I know it is coming. I was afraid that it was put on the back burner in favor of other projects.
Posted By: GobblerGus

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/22/10 07:28 AM

Will this product's list be available to everyone?

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/22/10 04:01 PM

My belief is it will be available to everyone. All you will have to do is download it off this Forum and/or the HL Forum. Paul would know the best.

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/22/10 05:13 PM

Tony is hoping to get a link for everybody to be able download it on Harbourlights.com ... It is a seven page pdf file and a word of warning the font size is small to get it all on those seven pages..

You may want to clean your tri-focals...
Posted By: Middle I-land MI Max

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/22/10 09:22 PM

Just wondering why it has to be squeezed into only 7 pages with small print?

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/22/10 09:51 PM

It really hasn't been squeezed any more, Max, it is the same size print it has been.. It was my attempt at a little humor here in the Forums.. The 1st one I received many years ago was probably only two pages; when I started collecting and it was small print then, for me..

I have my inventory at 14 point as a Word Doc for easy reading but when I print it out that is 23 pages long.. Since this is a pdf file all you have to do is increase the size to 150% for very easy reading on your monitor..
Posted By: Middle I-land MI Max

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/23/10 01:04 AM

Sounds good Paul. I especially like it accessible anytime on line and easy to correct and to add items. Big thanks to you and the others who have finally got it almost ready! Will be exciting to try it out. And, I can make it an easily readable size.

Max
Posted By: GobblerGus

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 08/23/10 04:44 AM

Yes...much thanks...looking forward to cleaning up my list.
Posted By: Tony C

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 09/01/10 07:09 PM

Good Wednesday Morning!

At long last the Harbour Lights Product History is complete!
There are so many people to thank!

I first want to thank Brittany Platek, Graphic Designer for Lighthouse Marketing Ltd. for her tireless efforts to make the Harbour Lights Product History complete!

To Paul and Sue Brady for the countless hours they spent making corrections and recommendations of how to make the Harbour Lights product history better and more accurate!

To Bob Scroope for his assist in proofing!

I was privileged to have a GREAT Team!

Want a copy? Email ME:

tconstantino@harbourlights.com

Please do not call Customer Service - if you need call me 800-365-1219
AJC
Posted By: rgurskey

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 09/01/10 07:24 PM

This email address is incorrect. Tony's name is spelled differently in the Legacy.

Re: Where is the Promised Product List? - 09/01/10 07:32 PM

I will correct that and of course give him some grief..

tconstantino@harbourlights.com

Both Special Edition LLOM's released this year will be added to the product list with the 2011 releases next year..

HL115 Split Rock, MN Anniversary LLOM
HL305 Hooper Island, MD LLOM
© 2024 Collector Forums