Posted By: DANIEL

LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 06/29/06 12:18 AM

WHAT WAS WON
WHAT WAS GIVEN AWAY
WHAT WAS ACTIONED OFF.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 06/29/06 04:21 PM

I should have been taking notes.

As already noted, the #7 ELL was auctioned for $625.

A gold 14' Shoal event piece brought $1,000 from Ron Foster. The funds are designated for Thomas Point MD. This was donated by Jerry Siatkowski. (More about this in another post.)

A piece of glass on a display mount from the St. George's Reef CA lantern room brought several hundred dollars (anyone have the winner and amount?)

I think those were the only three auctioned items.

Already posted is that Carolyn McBee won the gold-plated pewter full-size Admiralty Head WA piece.

There were raffles on the WACKO trips - Dave should have the winner and prize information on those.
Posted By: Dave H

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 06/29/06 06:29 PM

Carolyn and Roy McBee won the auction for the St. George Reef light glass - $400 I believe.

Nope, no list of names of winners from the bus raffles. I'll be back later with totals.

Between the regional and the boat / bus raffle we gave away 3 old Anchor Bays (Nancy, Kim, Toledo as I recall), 5 APs, including the AP for this year's Christmas piece at the regional, a number of LE / GLOWs, a couple sets of nice HL mugs, a load of t-shirts. On the boat we also had 3 sets of coins from the 2005 MD Challenge, donated by the Chesapeake Chapter of the USLHS and also a DVD about Thomas Point. Each day we also had a nice jewelry box made by Bill Parrish, featuring pictures of the 2005 Reunion HL pieces.
Posted By: JJ

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 06/29/06 11:25 PM

Giveaways included 2 ornies (Dunkirk and Alcatraz) to everyone at the dinner, a regional pin with Admiralty Head on it and a pin from the Mackinaw decommissioning along with the thumbnail from Bill.
Posted By: beachcomber

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 06/30/06 02:08 AM

Yes! I kept my thumbnail collection intact and a previously stalled negotiation on a Southeast Block was finalized, so I came away a big winner! laugh
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 06/30/06 02:21 AM

I won a T-Shirt from the Boat Trip Raffle. smile And another T-Shirt at the Dinner. smile
Posted By: regalhobo

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 07/01/06 10:31 PM

I won the AP of North Block Island. My first AP. This was a fantastic trip. We (my wife, and daughter Eileen)climbed Old Cape Henry years ago when we were visiting Va. Beach on vacation many, many years ago, so it was kinda of a bittersweet moment and a treat to go up the "new" one. Many great memories. I also took the opportunity to purchase the Old and New Cape Henry piece along with the cross.

smile cool
Posted By: SDudley

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 07/02/06 12:53 AM

I had a wonderful time at the Portsmouth trip and won the AP Christmas piece of Conanicut, RI.
What a topper to a great weekend of Lighthousing.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: LIST OF GOODIES AT THE Tidewater 2006 - 07/10/06 02:35 PM

It sounds like everyone had a wonderful time! Congrats to all the lucky winners!

smile Bob smile
© 2024 Collector Forums