LighthouseKeepers.com

Welcome Our New Cruise Director

Posted By: Webmaster

Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 05:43 AM

Kristin Scroope, one of our newer Wackos, has agreed to serve as Cruise Director for "The Map Room" Collector Forum.

I know she'll do a great job. Thanks for agreeing to serve, Kristin.

Rod Watson, our former Director, reports he is swamped with Architectural projects and is unable to surf the 'net much these days. He sends his regards to all.
Posted By: mombo

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 06:16 AM

Welcome Kristin! I've really enjoyed following the evolution of your website. Hopefully before too long, I'll be able to see some of the Long Island lights in person. In the meantime your site's the next best thing!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 01:21 PM

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cruise Directors, Kristin! I'm looking forward to your input!

Bob
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 01:52 PM

It's great to have you on board! It should be smooth sailing and red sails in the sunset in the Map Room with you as the Cruise Director!

SaintWackoPaul '
Keep the Flame
Posted By: Nana

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 01:58 PM

Congrats Kristin! You have your maps out already, I can tell from your posts.....so, where are we going after Conn.?
Derith
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 03:13 PM

Kristin...who? Rising high and fast,Chip!
Now wouldn't this be the perfect opportunity for...? LOL
Love your enthusiasm!
Congrats,
Dad!
Posted By: SThompson

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 08:33 PM

Thanks for volunteering Kristin!
Posted By: MrsTLC

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 08:56 PM

Hope you enjoy your Cruising Directorship here Kristen... It looks like it runs in your family...

Ruthie
Posted By: Dave H

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 10:40 PM

Another first: father - daughter Cruise Directors! Congratulations, Krisitn. Please refer to my message to Derith concerning your new responsibilities. However, do not consider Derith as one of the 3 newest CD's.

We do, most certainly, owe Saint Rod a round of thanks for his CD service (triple duty - 2 forums and sainthood). Hate to see Rod too busy to participate, but I am sure he is raising the funding for his next lighthousing excusrsion, which he will certainly report here.

Dave
Posted By: Todd Shorkey

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 11:16 PM

Kristin,

Congratulations on your promotion to Cruise Director! Thanks for helping out the forums!

-Todd
Posted By: Digger

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/23/01 11:23 PM

Congratulations Kristin!! Of course you realize that whenever we are planning a lighthousing trip, now you have to do all the itinerary, lodging, meals, etc. for us.
Posted By: kscroope

Re: Welcome Our New Cruise Director - 05/24/01 01:52 AM

Thanks everyone...Such a nice welcome.

Dad, yes, I do seem to be rising high and fast, don't I? Didn't I just reach Wacko status just a little while ago? Haha.

And...Since yours in the last message before mine, Gravedigger...Wasn't I promoted to "Cruise Director"?...you seem to be looking for a "travel agent." LOL!
© 2024 Collector Forums