Pacific NW Lighthousing Anniversary - 04/06/00 07:02 AM

This was such a great trip that I had to bring this back as I reminisce:

http://216.46.163.98/lighthouses/trips/art/

http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/forums/Forum15/HTML/000013.html

------------------
-Art
Posted By: CarolZ

Re: Pacific NW Lighthousing Anniversary - 04/06/00 07:07 PM

Perfect timing!! I'm glad you reposted this memo.
I will be in the Seattle area on business 4/28-5/5/00 and was planning to visit lights in the immediate area. I'm now thinking I should expand the trip to see a few more... maybe even start in Oregon. I have 2.5 days in the beginning of the trip and 1 day at the end. Thanks for the details.
Posted By: Iris2

Re: Pacific NW Lighthousing Anniversary - 04/15/00 04:50 AM

Art, This is a fabulous post! I was one of the people that offered suggestions before your trip. I read the text you posted afterward, this is the first time I've seen the wonderful pictures. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip and the NW area. We never get tired of visiting Seaside/Cannon Beach and good old room 206 at the Four Winds!
Posted By: CarolZ

Re: Pacific NW Lighthousing Anniversary - 05/08/00 06:49 PM

I'm back from my Pacific Northwest trek to see the ighthouses. I used Art's forum post from last year as a road map along with the "Umbrella Guide to Washington Lighthouses". I managed to see 13 lighthouses in 3 days. I logged over 1000 miles (which included a side trip to Mount Rainer). The expereince was great, as were all the lighthouses!! My favorites were Cape Disappointment, North Head, Mukilteo and Point No Point. I already purchased 2 HL as souvenirs. The weather was perfect, too. I had a great time! Thanks Art for the detailed information.
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Pacific NW Lighthousing Anniversary - 05/08/00 07:37 PM

Wow! Is this a year ago already since JC put it up on the HL website! I was hoping for more?(hint)
© 2024 Collector Forums