LighthouseKeepers.com

Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection

Posted By: Tony C

Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/08/09 08:17 PM

Good Friday Afternoon!

Harbour Lights and Lighthouse Depot announce a most amazing discovery! Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection!

Low edition numbers(#2-10) of Harbour Lights Collections including: Anchor Bay, Christmas, Harbour Lights Collectors' Society, Reunion Replicas, Pharos Collection, Days Gone By ....let your imagination run wild!

You can own a piece of Harbour Lights History!

Lighthouse Depot is sending an email out this weekend! What! You are not on the Lighthouse Depot email list? E mail me tconstantino@harbourlights.com and I'll forward a copy of the LHDepot email to you!

Don't miss out on these treasures!

Tony C
Posted By: CAVR

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/08/09 09:09 PM

WOW, here we go again!

I think it is time for LHD to offer a credit card in which we can buy all these Founder Collection pieces on.....

I can't wait to see the "imaginative" details on this offer.... (Standing by)
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/10/09 03:56 PM

No email yet!

Sounds like a great oppurtunity for us newer collectors to get some of the more rare pieces we missed out on. I'm waiting for the list.

Thanks Harbour Lights!
Posted By: HCS

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/10/09 06:32 PM

I got my e-mail Friday.

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 03:22 PM

Anyone who got the email care to share?

I'm in the hunt for a few of the rare pieces!
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 03:50 PM

I didn't get the email either. frown But I sure would like to read it!

Tony said:
Quote:
E mail me tconstantino@harbourlights.com and I'll forward a copy of the LHDepot email to you!
I did.... he hasn't!! frown frown
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 06:21 PM

Well Folks,

I failed to get my email, also.

bobo
Posted By: Middle I-land MI Max

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 06:42 PM

I talked with Lighthouse Depot Customer Service about 12:30pm today and, although not sure at this time, they do not think the email went out this weekend as planned. They'll check and get back with me. If I hear anything from them, I'll pass it along here.

Max

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 06:49 PM

I got mine Friday - at work now would be happy to forward it to anyone when I get home - just e-mail me if you want a copy.
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 08:34 PM

Send me a copy to flacoastie@embarqmail.com

Thanks ahead.

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 10:05 PM

Perhaps since Tony placed this post in "The Rumor Mill" section of the forums, that it is a mere way to allow us collectors to hear "un-officially" an upcoming opportunity that has been semi-announced....
Posted By: ginnyanne

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 10:15 PM

I got mine Friday. It said to send an email to Patti Sampson with a phone number to call during LHD business hours. I sent the email. Have not yet received a return call. I will be surprised if I actually get to purchase one.

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 10:20 PM

Rich, I just forwarded mine to you. If you did not get it, let me know. Anyone else need it?
Ginny

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 10:29 PM

Ginny,

Yes I do. Thank You. bahbaht@aol.com

bobo

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/11/09 11:01 PM

Same here if you don't mind Ginny or HCS. Thank you in advance!

einahpetSrelgniD@aol.com

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/12/09 12:07 AM

Bob and Stephanie - on the way!
Ginny

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/12/09 12:14 AM

Thank the Lord that Patti is handling this... she is a customer service "pro".

I now that she was off today (Monday). For those who have an email or call in, I would think that you will probably get a return call tomorrow or Wednesday....

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HCS:
I got mine Friday - at work now would be happy to forward it to anyone when I get home - just e-mail me if you want a copy.
Thanks Hillary!!!
Posted By: kory63

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 12:59 AM

Ginny or HCS, would you mind fowarding it to me also!!
korycinski@twcny.rr.com
Thanks,
Rick

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 03:30 AM

Rick, Done.
Posted By: erniedee

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 04:04 AM

Haven't received it,
Ginnyanne can you forward to erniedee@bellsouth.net?
Thanks
Ernie
Posted By: Sooner Schooner

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 05:09 PM

I got my call from Patti today...
Posted By: kory63

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 08:11 PM

Ginny, Got it THANK YOU!!!
Rick

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 10:09 PM

Ginny,

Thank you so very much for sending me the file.

bobo
Posted By: Bob Taylor

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 10:40 PM

I could use the email also.

rtaylor@berkshirecc.edu

Thanks as always.

Bob

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 11:08 PM

OO!! OO!! I just got a call from Patti AND I got what I wanted!! HL521 Seven Foot Knoll, HL 524 Baltimore (I love my Chesapeake Lights), HL658 4th Order Lens, and HL675 4th Order Yorktown Lens. You are right Patti is good!
Rick, I have forwarded the email.
Ginny

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/13/09 11:12 PM

I meant to say, "Bob I have forwarded the email".
Posted By: Bill Bowen

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/15/09 02:43 AM

Haven't received a copy. Please send one to: whbowen1@comcast.net

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/15/09 03:38 AM

On its way Bill
Posted By: Bob Taylor

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/15/09 01:54 PM

Hi Ginnyanne

Thanks for the email. I was able to obtain two pieces for my collection. Plus East Chop, MA arrived yesterday, so it was a great day.

Bob

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/16/09 06:26 AM

Patti called in reply to my email and I was able to get two new pieces for my collection too!
Posted By: TerryO

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/18/09 02:17 PM

I haven't red'c my E-mail yet. Tony are you sending it???

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/19/09 08:44 PM

Terry, I forwarded the email to you today (Tues)
Ginny

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/20/09 07:35 AM

Thanks to Ginny and Hilari for farwarding, I placed my order days ago.

I got the official email today! A little late don't you think????

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/20/09 03:11 PM

Harbour Lights seem to be running behind, not only with this e-mail, but with renewal letters, updating their web site and regional information.
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/20/09 04:47 PM

The email today from Lighthouse Depot is an updated one. If you scroll down you will see some items sold out. I think some of you need to check your spam folders as my wife Sue, who shops quite often at Lighthouse Depot get an email almost once a week lately. This isn't a HL email but a Lighthouse Depot email.

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/20/09 08:10 PM

I normally get some Lighthouse Depot emails, but I never got this one (Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection). Except for Hillary sending me the original one.

Can't blame my spam folder, I don't have one. I check every email.
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/20/09 08:25 PM

I willing to bet that your internet provider has some spam filters and/or a spam folder, almost all of them do these days..

You should be getting a least one or two or more emails a week from Lighthouse Depot these days, if you haven't opted out. They may be purging their list if people haven't recently purchased, I really don't know if they have done this or not. They have been having all kinds of sales trying to get their stock in the warehouse reduced, it seems to me, in these difficult economic times.

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/21/09 12:45 AM

HL614/615 Rose Island w/mini Matched Set #8 arived today. Yea! Very happy!!! vhappy
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/21/09 01:04 AM

Still no email for me. Can someone forward? Thank you

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/21/09 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AZlightkeeper:
Still no email for me. Can someone forward? Thank you
Just sent you original e-mail I received. There have been several since that I did not keep, so some items may be sold out.
Posted By: AZlightkeeper

Re: Discover the Treasures of the Harbour Lights Founders' Collection - 05/21/09 02:25 AM

Thank You!
© 2024 Collector Forums