LighthouseKeepers.com

The next Musings

Posted By: Tony C

The next Musings - 07/26/07 02:51 PM

Good Thursday Morning!

The next edition of Musings will answer the question - late August publication.

AJC
Posted By: Lighthouse Loon

Re: The next Musings - 07/26/07 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony C:
Good Thursday Morning!

The next edition of Musings will answer the question - late August publication.

AJC
Tony, Good to see a post from you. It's been a while. We were going to put your picture on a milk carton. wink

By the way, what question will be answered in the last August Musings?
Posted By: Dave H

Re: The next Musings - 07/26/07 03:16 PM

"the" question . . . . .
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: The next Musings - 07/26/07 03:17 PM

These questions, most likely.
Posted By: CAVR

Re: The next Musings - 07/27/07 01:32 AM

Oh, those questions.....

almost forgot about the "new" Anchor Bay piece and other HL tid bits!

Re: The next Musings - 08/05/07 04:47 PM

A few more weeks and the next Musings will be in our email inbox. towel

Re: The next Musings - 08/13/07 11:38 PM

Well we found out about the AB, but not the final LE in the latest Musings.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: The next Musings - 08/19/07 12:38 PM

I've tried a dozen times to open the "August Musings" but all I get is a blank screen. I get the HL lead in page. I click on the August link. I get the Acrobat Reader notice, than I get nothing but a blank page.

I realize my Dell is a year and a half old and the Windows XP Media Center may not be the latest software, but the musings should still come up.

Is this my fault?

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes:
Posted By: Dave H

Re: The next Musings - 08/19/07 07:37 PM

Bob, I just went back to the original email and followed the links. Musings opened quickly and with no problems. I would say it has to be in either your system, or how you are doing things. However, since you are just following the links I would say we could probably rule out operator error.... Are you able to open the older editions of Musings by following the links?

Re: The next Musings - 08/19/07 07:57 PM

Bob, My PC is 3 to 4 years old and I run Windows XP. The Musings file open right up for me.

Could it be your virus/worm protection software? Maybe the filter settings are too strict?
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: The next Musings - 08/19/07 10:37 PM

Mine was the same as Bob's. I was able to open the older links but not the August link. It came back with "unable to open page". In fact, I have always had problems opening the Musings and the Legacy since they went to the electronic pages. I have no troubles opening any other links so why just HL related items?
Posted By: MelJB

Re: The next Musings - 08/20/07 12:04 AM

I did not get an email about the Musings. I made sure to check my Junk mail folder too. I am a Collectors Society member. I've received them in the past. How can I get back on the mailing list?
Posted By: Bill Bowen

Re: The next Musings - 08/20/07 02:03 AM

I am a Mac user and had no difficulty getting the e-mail or the August Harbour Lights Musings .pdf file to open. I am running the Adobe Reader 8 application.

Bill
Posted By: Bob Ott

Re: The next Musings - 08/20/07 02:18 AM

I have a Windows PC (HP), Adobe Reader 8 Application and Broadband service. I've had no problems opening the August Musings.

bobo
Posted By: sandy

Re: The next Musings - 08/20/07 02:21 AM

"I did not get an email about the Musings. I made sure to check my Junk mail folder too. I am a Collectors Society member. I've received them in the past. How can I get back on the mailing list?

--------------------
Melody
Colorado Lighthouse Collector's Society
NELL
Washington Lightkeepers Assoc.
OBLHS
Hoosiers Lighthousing Club
New Dungeness Lighthouse Preservation"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto--????

Sandy
Posted By: KEWEENAW

Re: The next Musings - 08/21/07 01:25 AM

I had no problem following the link in my email to the latest Musings. Its certainly got me all excited that they finally got around to making my favorite California light!! laugh

Re: The next Musings - 08/21/07 09:56 PM

Contacted Tony earlier today and he indicated he'd sent me Musings twice. Neither has shown up here. Can somebody give me a link to it? My email address (in case posting one here is a nono) is ducks2076@hotmail.com

Thanks,
SDJ

Re: The next Musings - 08/22/07 12:57 AM

Got it folks. Thanks Margret and Dave.

Sandy
© 2024 Collector Forums