LighthouseKeepers.com

Two New Releases Coming Soon

Posted By: ga light man

Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/04/02 12:21 PM

I really thought this would have gotten more attention. I know that I am really excited about new lights being released.
My dealer was so enthusiastic about this that they couldn't hardly stand it.Come on lets see some excitement here!
Rick
Posted By: silverfox51

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/04/02 04:26 PM

Hey man, I am excited too. Was one of those releases the one just posted at Harbour Lights page? It showed up when I looked yesterday and thought WOW, he really hit the prediction this time. Don't be too upset, maybe people have been out doing Christmas shopping and just haven't had time to see your excitement yet. Tis the season wink
Posted By: rscroope

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/04/02 08:48 PM

Rick, go to the chat tonight and it will be buzzing.
eek Bob
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/04/02 09:10 PM

Did I miss something here. You mentioned the Harbour Lights page and something showing up. I'm probably looking in the wrong place as I couldn't find anything.

Bert wink
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/05/02 12:21 AM

How did we end up with two topics that are basically the same right next to each other? Rick, did you forget about posting the other topic?

Silverfox, I checked the Harbour Lights website and didn't see any new releases there that haven't already been distributed to collectors through their dealers.

Monday will be here before you know it and then we'll know the facts. Personally, I can't wait to see what they will be!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: ga light man

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/05/02 12:40 AM

Bob,
Yeah after posting this one I had realized I had already posted the previous topic.
My apologies.
Rick
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/05/02 01:25 AM

No new releases to my eyeballs either on the HL website. If there are new releases in December before Christmas, I'd be surprised. I don't ever remember release thsi late in the year. Maybe they will be in January and hopefully one will be St. John's River Light(Old Mayport Light).

Rich cool
Posted By: CAVR

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/05/02 02:04 AM

Hummmmm, How about the 2nd or 1st order Fresnel Lens! Na.... just dreaming......

shocked
Posted By: Ron

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/05/02 03:13 AM

I called my dealer tonight, and she and I are pretty tight about things. She knows nothing about any new releases. She only knows about the new line, but then we all know about that. Ron
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/05/02 03:26 AM

Stop by tonight's chat and I'll be able to preview something new from Younger & Associates. NOT a lighthouse.

John

www.harbourlights.com/chat.htm

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/08/02 09:17 PM

I missed the chat, Is there a new piece by the end of the year or is it just a rumor?????
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/08/02 09:22 PM

"Would you like to fly in my beautiful balloon..." The Fifth Dimension

smile Bob smile
Posted By: wheland

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/08/02 10:41 PM

Ron,

Check the link for the answer to your question.

http://www.lighthousekeepers.com/cgi-bin/forumscgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=000237

Dennis

Re: Two New Releases Coming Soon - 12/08/02 11:17 PM

Thanks Dennis
© 2024 Collector Forums