LighthouseKeepers.com

New Shipments

Posted By: flacoastie

New Shipments - 11/04/02 02:40 AM

Talking to Harbour Lights last Friday(1st), they said that both Minot's Ledge and the 4th Order Lens was in and they expected to start auto shipments the week of 4 November. I also asked about a surprise issue at the winter regional and they said that they were not aware of any. Of course they said that they are never told anything like that until the very end because if they knew they might have a slip of the lips and spill the beans.

Rich cool
Posted By: Kent Babb

Re: New Shipments - 11/07/02 06:17 PM

I just received an email notification from FedEx that a package from the Lighthouse Depot was just shipped to me. The only thing I've ordered from them lately is the 4th Order Lens, so I'm holding my breath in anticipation.

Has anyone received theirs yet???
Posted By: WackoPaul

Re: New Shipments - 11/07/02 07:08 PM

My 4th Order Fresnel is on it's way to me from my dealer....
Posted By: JimQuinn

Re: New Shipments - 11/07/02 09:55 PM

Finally got a chance to pick up mine last night, it's been setting at the dealer for 4-5 days.
Posted By: Bob M

Re: New Shipments - 11/08/02 03:02 AM

Speaking of new shipments. I was at a Harbour Lights dealer in Scituate, Mass., today and two new 4th Order Lenses arrived while I was there.

I would suspect my new dealer has mine on the way.

smile Bob smile
Posted By: WisKeeper

Re: New Shipments - 11/08/02 03:18 AM

I got the notice from FedEx today also. The 4th Order Fresnel lens was shipped to me on 11/06/02, expected to arrive on 11/09/02.

Suzanne
Posted By: MtnHkr

Re: New Shipments - 11/08/02 03:45 AM

Looking forward to seeing this one in person. Sounds like they're marching their way across the US in great style. Maybe I won't have to wait 6 weeks for mine to come in. It's on order and I am anxiously awaiting the call.

Bert wink
Posted By: Shortcake

Re: New Shipments - 11/08/02 03:59 AM

I was notified by my dealer today also!

Stephanie
Posted By: ddaniels

Re: New Shipments - 11/08/02 05:46 AM

The 4th Order made it to St. Louis today. This is the nicest lens yet. I think it blows away the last two!
Dave
Posted By: silverfox51

Re: New Shipments - 11/08/02 03:28 PM

Just got a call from my dealer last night. They have just received the 4th order lens and I resurved mine. Will probably pick it up this weekend. Now for my signed Minot's Ledge----
Posted By: flacoastie

Re: New Shipments - 11/09/02 02:54 AM

My lens(Forth Order) is on the way from my dealer, now where is that(arghhh)Minot's Ledge GLOW. I can't believe I'm buying a GLOW but I am.

Rich eek
Posted By: Weasel58

Re: New Shipments - 11/09/02 05:53 AM

My 4th order arrived last night. Just in time for thr Winter Regionals!!!!
Posted By: Jazzer

Re: New Shipments - 11/11/02 02:22 AM

Picked mine up today.
A favorite. WOW! laugh
© 2024 Collector Forums