LighthouseKeepers.com

Thumbuddy must be thinking of it...

Posted By: Rumor Wrangler

Thumbuddy must be thinking of it... - 02/20/07 04:24 AM

How come with the talk hereabouts of the Detroit River Bar Light as the store event piece, no one has postulated that there must be an HL696Th model coming along.

Been a tradition for several years now that the Store Event Exclusive triggers a 'matching' thumbnail version for Bill & Co. to pass out.

So will those attending the St. Augustine LH and Bronze Lady events in mid-March come home with the first Thumbnails of 2007?

Will Randall Ronne post a request that someone PLEASE get him one because there probably won't be any dealer events in Colorado this year?

If you are ordering from a store event dealer, remember to ask them to get you a Thumbnail and stick it in your shipment!
Posted By: Bob M

Re: Thumbuddy must be thinking of it... - 02/20/07 02:47 PM

Quote:
If you are ordering from a store event dealer, remember to ask them to get you a Thumbnail and stick it in your shipment!
Now that sounds like sound advice!

smile Bob smile
Posted By: Lighthouser

Re: Thumbuddy must be thinking of it... - 02/20/07 03:53 PM

I was hoping a thumbnail would be available at store events this year. applaud

Judy
Posted By: Rrronne

Re: Thumbuddy must be thinking of it... - 02/21/07 06:44 PM

AHA!

We actually have three store events this year in wonderful Colorado. Harry Hines will be here and also attending a bruch with our local lighthouse
society.

So, I dont have to ask to get a thumbnail. If they have them, i will get one at the events.
Posted By: Webmaster

Re: Thumbuddy must be thinking of it... - 02/21/07 10:51 PM

Hey Randy... You can get ONE for ME! LOL
Posted By: MelJB

Re: Thumbuddy must be thinking of it... - 02/23/07 05:30 AM

John, why don't you drive up and join us for the events? Also, Ruthie and the rest of the AZ lighthouse group? smile
© 2024 Collector Forums